chapter 2, the feeling of blood

QUICK NOTE!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD, AND SELF HARM, SO SKIP OF YOU GET TRIGGERD! THANKS! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri:

What is it with people? Talk, talk talk. Thats all they want to do! Can't they leave me alone? Don't they see I feel trapped??

T R A P P E D....

I guess thats how you could describe it.... Feeling....A L O N E...

I push the glass doors open, my coach next to me, talking about improvements or something, I didn't want to talk. 

" So I was thinking that maybe-"

" will you excuse me? "

" Huh? "

" I need...To go to the loo..."

" Oh! Sure Yuri, but don't be late to the plane! " 

I nod, as I walk to the loo and step inside, I look in the mirror.

Wow.

I really am fat, fatter than I thought I was, no wonder I'm losing every match.

I look at my self a little longer, until I see something sparkle in the mirror, I turn around to look at it, and I see...Glass....just sitting there, waiting to be picked up. Old me would of just picked it up and put it in the bin, but this is NEW me, NEW Yuri. So instead, I slowly walk towards it, and pick it up, and hold it up to the light, looking at it's sharp, pointy ends.

Thats when I get the urge, the urge to put the glass, on my skin.

I look in the mirror, and walk towards it, I place the glass on my skin, and then,

C U T

C U T

C U T 

C U T.

I cut four lines in my skin, two of them being deep, I felt the cold, dark red blood run down my arm, and watch it as if it's the best thing I have ever seen. 

" YURI! what are you doing in there? your going to miss the plane! "

I pull down my sleeve and walk out of the loo, putting the glass in my pocket 

I NEED to do that again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

330 words