Chapter 14- the news

Just so everyone knows, I've gotten rid of the whole blind side plot. Since it was stupid XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuri's P.O.V

My chocolate eyes stung as I waited for the news, tears falling down my soft skin. I didn't want to face the reality, of what I knew would come.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
I questioned, my voice shaking as I tried to hold back my constant sobs. I held Victor's hand tightly, as he laughed, his brass voice echoed the room as he touched my face, wiping away any tears that might of been present.
My hear clenched as his cold, almost lifeless hand touched my skin.

" You where going through so much already, i didn't want to worry you with my silly situation."

"Silly situation?! This is more serious then anything that I'm going through! Any eating disorder could never beat you! You are dying Victor! And you just expect me to not care?!"

He looked up at me, his eyes drained of all emotion, he was almost like a robot, every movement was scripted, coded into his brain.

I couldn't help but think about the first time I ever met Victor. His eyes glowing with passion, his body full of life.
I would of never expected him to be in a hospital bed so soon.

Victor smiled weakly, tears building up in the corner of his lifeless eyes. Catching his greasy sliver hair, which had stuck onto his pale face.

"Don't worry Yuuri! I will get better, and I will help you, we will be happy together! Just you and me!"
" And makkachan?"
"And Makkachan!"

We both broke into heavy laughter, our voices booming throughout the halls. I looked back down at Victor, seeing him hold his stomic. I wanted to remember this
Even if it was the last memory I ever have with him.

That's when the doctor walked in.

"Yuuri? I need to talk to you."

I nodded, standing up, saying good-bye to Victor before leaving with the doctor.

This was it, this was the moment I find out if Victor will live, or will he reach the undeniable fait?

My heart was thumping omg my chest as the doctor, known as DR. Totoroki, started to speak.

"Yuuri, I'm so, so sorry, but we can't do anything about Victor's case."

My heart stopped, as I heard those words excape his filthy mouth.

"He has ignored the cancer for way too long, and it's going to get even worse, no treatment could fix it."

My head filled with rage, but I didn't who who the rage was from.

" He has one month to live,
Before
He
Dies."

I stood there, frozen, as DR. Totoroki stared at me, awaiting an answer, that I could not give.

I burst into tears, and land on the floor,

Dead.