::I choose you::

Today was an exciting day for you. A day that not a lot of kids you're age got to experience. You couldn't even sleep the night before because you were so excited. Today was the day Professor Oak allowed you to choose you're first Pokemon ever. Although, you weren't allowed to travel for awhile due to you're age. But that didn't get you down. You suppose it was better to get to know you're Pokemon before putting it into battle. You hopped out of bed, changed out of you're pj's and rushed over to the Professors lab. You gave it a good knock.

"Professor Oak?" You called. You were suddenly greeted with an older looking face in a lab coat.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Good to see you. Come in!" He greeted. He led you back into his main office. There, on a table, were four pokeballs that you assumed was to be you're soon to be potential companion.

"In each of these pokeballs, hold a pokemon with the types; Fire, water, grass and electric" You gazed at each ball as he explained it.

"Can you show them to me, professor?" As soon as you asked, he released a pokemon one by one. He released the first one. Out came an orange lizard-like pokemon with a flame for a tail.

"This is Charmander. The fire type pokemon. If it's tail goes out, it could mean trouble" He then released the next one, which was blue and resembled a turtle, since it had a shell on its back.

"This is Squirtle, the water type pokemon. It's full of energy" It smiled at you. He then released the next one to be a green-ish blue pokemon with a plant-like orb on it's back. You had to admit it was pretty cute. It greeted you with a vine hand-shake.

"This is Bulbasaur, the grass type" The professor seemed to notice you're friendly meeting.

"It sure seems to have taken a liking to you. Now, we have one more Pokemon left"

"Professor, I thought there was three starter Pokemon?"

"In some cases, yes. But this one seems to be having problems with the other Pokemon"

"It's not aggressive, is it?" You asked. Having a companion that would be aggressive wouldn't be the best choice.

"Hm? Oh no no. The other Pokemon seem to be sort of, picking on it"

"Didn't you say it was an electric type? It would be able to take care of them"

"Yes, we'll, this one doesn't take well to violence, so it takes off before anything happens"

'How odd' you thought. The professor released the electric type Pokemon, There was a bright light before a tiny small mouse came into view. It was yellow with pointed ears, and red cheeks. It had a thunder bolt/heart shaped tail.

"Pika"

"It's so cute!" you exclaimed.

"This one goes by the name of Pikachu, an electric type" You looked back at Pikachu and the other Pokemon. How were you going to pick just one?

"Picking just one is going to be hard" You whined as you looked at the four Pokemon in front of you. Professor Oak laughed softly.

"We'll, take you're time. You're the only trainer that's picking one out for now"

"Hey gramps!" A voice shouted. You turned to the sound of the voice was coming from. You're good childhood friend, Gary Oak, who was the professors grandson, suddenly appeared in his lab.

"Gary!" You exclaimed. He smiled at you.

"Hey (Y/N)! What're you doing here?" He asked, standing beside you and smiling at the Pokemon.