CHAPTER II.I: JOYFUL MYSTERIES: HOW I WAS CONCEIVED?

HOW I WAS CONCEIVED?

I don't know really how I was conceived, because I'm too shy to ask to my parents on how I was conceived and I know it's hard to conceived. It's hard for the part of the mother to give birth and it's also hard for the father to care and understand his wife especially in the stage of pregnancy. Because the hormones of the mother giving birth will always change and you can't understand them sometimes.

Our mother is so moody that sometimes they can be mad at you, shout at you, many times, they will be sweet at you and you can feel their comfort. It's hard to understand a pregnant mother because of their mood swings. It's very hard. Their husband must have a long tempered to understand them, give them what they want and just go on the flow because if he can't ride on the flow a war will occur.

One time I wonder how my mother conceived me. If she had an attitude like this when she was pregnant to me. If she was moody, high tempered and don't want to call fat? Because I'm the first child she will give birth and I'm just wonder on how I was conceived. What my father is doing whenever my mother push the button to be moody. If I just have given chance to go to the past and see on how I was conceived. Maybe my father took hard when my mother was conceiving. I am thinking what my father reaction is while my mother is conceiving. It is very cool if you think the past and you want to go to the past to see the past experiences. But you can't bring up the past again.

One day I asked my mother where I was conceived while she is pregnant to me and she said that I was conceived in a

It's normal for a pregnant woman to conceive and it's a difficult experience to conceive. Just understand them and have a long patient.