CHAPTER IV.III: LUMINOUS MYSTERIES

DELUSION

Can a person exist without a dream? Hardly ever. Everyone must have a wish for his life not to be just a physical existence but a real happy life full of aims and their fulfilment, adventures and complications. I personally have three largest wishes. I wish to travel to London, do parachutism and bungee and create an ideal family in future. These dreams make my life go round; because whatever I do I try to make them come true.

What is my wildest dream? I have so many dreams for myself. Like, I want to finish my studies and to have better jobs. I want to be an Electrical Engineer. I want to have a family with my special someone in the future. I want to build a house for my family and for myself. I want to have a own business. I also wanted to travel the world and buy i want. I have many dreams in life.

If my dreams come true I am sure that I will feel while this cannot be explained in words. It must be just like a bird's flight. I fly and all the rivers, lakes and forests seem so small to me. There are fluffy white clouds around me and I am absolutely free.

Nothing matters to me anymore. I wish I could feel all this in reality.

LINEAG

What is my dream and my plans in my future family? I have many plans and dreams to my future family. But first I want to have a good future and I want to have a own house, car and work or business. So that I can give a good future to my family.

Before having a family, I want to make sure that I have work or own house or business. So that I can sustain all expenses to family and to give them a good future.

I want to be organize to my family and I want to have a own house with my own family and with my family. I just want to have a simple and happy family. I have planned that to take all of us in different countries. And to have own house and business in different country. I know that I have many plans and dreams. I just need to do is to study hard and work hard to fulfill this.