CHAPTER III.I: SORROWFUL MYSTERIES: INLAND

INLAND

"JB! Mas magaling to kaysa sayo."

"JB! Mas mataas yung grade niya sayo."

Families provide people with an atmosphere in which to live, grow, and develop. A family culture is established by the parents and instilled in the children during their upbringing. A healthy family is a family which follows a set of strong morals, stays loyal to one another, cooperates, and works together to avoid conflict. COMPARISON!!! Is the one of my biggest enemy at our house. Being the eldest among our family, I don't know why they need to compare me to other persons. I hate comparing me to other people. Because I know that I do my best in whatever I have done in my life. They always narrating everything who's is the best, who got the highest grade, and other f*cking stuff. I don't know why they need to do that to COMPARE ME like a VIEN DIAGRAM, to list/narrate every difference. But some people tell me that COMPARING ME TO OTHER PEOPLE means that they know that I'm great and they want me to improve and to be better person in the future and to be strong. But sometimes they don't know their limitation or bounds when they will stop, because sometimes they hurt my feelings. But I need to be strong and to excel more efforts. FAVORITISM!! Second my second enemy. It's like comparing you to other people. Or should I say the brother of COMPARISON. They want my other sibling or other cousins, because they we're smart, kind and blah blah. They want them because there are responsible and have a good attitude. They don't even see my bright side or good things I have done in my life sometimes.

BUT IN EVERY CONFLICTS I HAVE WITH THEM I'M STILL LOVE THEM AND THANKING THEM THAT I WILL BECOME A BETTER-GOOD PERSON IN THE FUTURE.