CHAPTER II.II: JOYFUL MYSTERIES: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

December 21, 1999. A handsome and cute baby boy was born. And it was me. I was born at Chinese General Hospital Manila. An ob-gyn was given birth to me. My mother and father's family was very happy especially to my grandparents. Because in my father side I'm the first grandchild they have while in my mother side a new baby was born. All family members were happy.

"A new baby was born, new baby to give milk, play and to take good care." That was the things my family members tell me when I was born. I was big and healthy baby when I was born. They are all happy because the baby was born healthy. All family members of my parents were visiting at the hospital to check my mother's condition, also my condition and to see me. My uncles, aunts and cousins were very excited to carry and to take care of the new baby boy which is me. While in the hospital they are arguing what name will be given to me. Many suggestion were been thrown up. But one name appeared and to be the final name that will be given to me. The name was in the Bible. It was the suggestion of my mother and my aunt to take up my name in the Bible. They give the baby boy name JOHN BENNEDICT V. FORBES, which is taken the first name at the bible.

Let us know his story.

$O[x.