The Visit (P2)

"So how was work dad?" Haruhi asked. Her father plodded over and ripped Tamaki off throwing him at the wall and began to talk to Haruhi. I went over and scolded Tamaki for;
#1 being so rude to Haruhi about her living arrangements
#2 being so loud and drawing too much attention to us when we arrived
#3 continuing to be loud when unnecessary and
#4 for whatever the hell just happened.

Her father commented that he wanted tea to which Tamaki started fiddling around in the kitchen like a scatterbrain. Ranka squished him on the floor and finally the twins and everyone else arrived. Hikaru and Kaoru walked in and crushed Tamaki as they introduced themselves formally to Haruhi's dad and started bad mouthing the boss.

"NO! I'm not a ladies man! I'm a nice guy. I care about her. I'm being completely honest here. I care about Haruhi like she's my own daughter." Tamaki admitted.

Ranka invited the rest of us back inside and sat us down in the living area. "I get it, you must be the host club I've heard so much about. You certainly are a fine-looking bunch of young men. I'm not sure which of you I like best. What about you dear? I tell you what. Why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka. That's the professional name I use at the transvestite bar I work at."

"Professional name? You mean like a stage name?" Honey asked.

"Exactly like that Mitsukuni."

"Hold on, how did you know my name sir?"

He began explaining. "You two are third years, Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka. And the two of you are first years in the same class as Haruhi. You're the Hitachiin twins, but I'm not sure which one of you is which/ I've heard a lot about you. And you, (y/n), are a second year student, Haruhi's best friend and the only one I've met on countless occasions when you've visited."

"Visited?" Tamaki said looking over his shoulder. "You mean you've been here before?"

"Yes she's even stayed over night a few times too."

"(y/n). When did you plan on telling us this?" Tamaki grabbed my shoulder from his sulking corner.

"Probably never." I said truthfully to which he took his hand back and continued sulking.

"So Haruhi told you about us?" Kaoru asked.

"No. Kyoya told me about you two over the phone." Ranka turned to Kyoya with a smile.

"You know you really are a beautiful person Ranka."

"Say WHUT?!" All of us questioned in shock, although, it did seem like something the creep would do.

"Kyoya." Tamaki reached his hand across and grabbed his shoulder, the same as he had done before to me.

"We've been entrusted with the care of his precious daughter. It is only natural that we introduce ourselves and give him periodic reports. Ordinarily that would be your job wouldn't it?" Kyoya answered.

"You never mentioned this to me dad! Why didn't you say that you've been getting calls from Kyoya-senpai?"

"What am I supposed to do Haruhi? You rarely tell me anything about school."

"So that makes it okay to talk behind my back?! Come on senpai. Would you please stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets?!"

"Haruhi, the thing about you is that, you're cute even when you're angry." Her father lept up and started hugging her until Haruhi began walking away. "Wait Haruhi, where are you going?"

She explained that before he returned home she was going to the shops but this time she was going alone and ordered all of us to stay behind and 'behave'. Her father began to tell us a story about Haruhi when she was little and her mother had just passed away.