The Apprentice

It was another normal day at the host club and by normal well of course I mean irregular. We were cosplaying as samurai warriors for the day and I was off to find some tea when it happened. I was walking by Takashi lazily stretching when he lunged with his spear which caught my attention.

The girls near him were squealing in delight while the rest of the host club was shocked at his sudden actions. Tamaki was making a fuss over it. Something about 'him not having his episode'.

"No. We have a trespasser." He simply said after opening the door. I plodded over and peaked in.

The redhead started yelling. "Takashi Morinozuka!" He stopped before Takashi bowing incredibly low to the floor. "Senpai. Please take me on as you're apprentice." We all hummed in confusion meanwhile Honey gave a small laugh.

We closed the club for the day and changed back into our uniforms. I sat with Honey and Takashi as I listened to Kyoya inform us on the boy in our presence. I had a book opened while I listened.

"Seriously, but why would a human weapon like yourself want to be Mori-senpai's apprentice?" Tamaki voiced the question on everyone's mind.

"Well because look I may be tough but I'm not a human weapon. I was just born with a face that makes me look mean all the time."

"Well at least you're aware of it Casanova." The twins chimed.

"It's Kasanoda." He said.

"Bossa nova?"

His eyes started glowing red. "I said it was Kasanoda! Do you wanna die?" The twins along with Tamaki hid behind the sofa.

"Wow, he really is mean looking."

"Sorry about that." Kasanoda apologised. "This always happens cause of the way I look. I've always had this mean look, ever since I was born. Even when I was just a tyke my dad would say 'just you wait my son's gonna be the greatest gangster of all time'. So ever since I was a kid I've been taught how to be the Godfather of a gang." He continued on with his backstory. "My pops was a good teacher, he made me a true gangster and that's great and all but everyone's afraid to come near me. Even my fellas are scared of me, so I'm all alone. It's like they forget I'm young and sometimes I just wanna play. I just wanna get out with my fellas and play a game of kick the can. But I've been livin the life of a gangster and I don't know how to interact with regular people."

"Awh that poor guy." Honey commented sweetly.

"Morinozuka-senpai, that's why I need you to show me, how do you manage to have so many friends when you're just as mean looking as me." Takashi turned and gave a completely shocked expression. "You're expressionless, distant and you hardly ever talk, plus you have a mug that looks like a watch dog from hell so how come you got so many friends? What are you doin that I'm not? Please, teach me your secrets, I'm begging you."

"That wasn't very nice." I commented as Takashi turned back around and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Hey Takashi, are you alright?" Honey asked.

"I'm just a little light headed." He admitted.

"Well no wonder, to have so many insults thrown at you in less than ten seconds by the person who wants your help. That isn't a good feature for starters."

"Well what now boss?" Hikaru asked.

"Don't you think that we should do something about this?" Kaoru wondered aloud.

"Just leave him alone, don't get involved. Like he said, he wants to be Mori-senpai's apprentice. So that means Mori-senpai decides what to do. This isn't something any of us should be interfering with." My jaw dropped. For once Tamaki wanted no part of someone else's problem.