must continue on

BluZombie: we go'to continue this answer of all the team fortress ! Plus I ask Marcus gang to join to have fun. Until Marcus hit me with a pan saying that his men are dead because my "new team" killed them..as we know the old hag turn into a beautiful women that made beard Engineer turn on.

Engineer: now wait just a sec-

BluZombie: *shush him* shhhhhhh it's okay..we can hear that nasty noise all the way to texas.

Engineer: .....

BluZombie: *she smile derpy then walk away as she cleaning her hand * ALL RIGHT MEN !
WHAT ANSWERS WE GOT!?!

Scout: come on! Come on! beautiful chick are dying to ask my question♡ *wink for the fan*

Spy: *smoke cigarettes* only one who want to answer your questions is your mother!

Scout: *gasp*

Sniper: *chuckle*

Demoman: *wonder is his mom gonna answer his questions*

Heavy: heavy mum is in France with his leetle sisters.

Team Killer: .............

BluZombie:........... how you still alive...

Team Killer: *hold 5 kunia*

BluZombie: can we just be friend? ;-;

Team Killer: *thorw the kunia toward you*

BluZombie: OH SHIT !!
*does the split as the kunia hit though on the dummy*
Well ...that might been mah stomach.. *shiver*

Team Killer: *growl*

BluZombie: *bark*

Team killer: * drop his smoke bomb*

BluZombie: HA PUNK ASS !! *look down as she see 2 kunia in her stomach*....... MEEEEDDDDIC

Medic: *fall out of know where*
JA!!

BluZombie: down here maty mate.

Medic: oh ! *look down* Hal- ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *fall on jars of piss*

BluZombie: ....*grab his healing gun* I wonder how she like you!?!
*heal herself*

Pyro: *playing his balloonicorn happily*