Chapter 32 - Know Your Enemy

"Who's Koneko talking to?" Issei asks

"Kuroka. She's Koneko's sister." Rias answers him.

"So is she the other Neko you were talking about?" Issei asks.

"Yes she is." Rias states

"It looks like we have a few uninvited guests" A guy wearing some kind of Armor says. Rias, and Issei step out from behind the tree they were hiding behind.

"Rias Gremory. And the Red dragon Emperor. Why are you here?" Kuroka sets up.

"We're here for Koneko." Rias says.

"Yeah! She's our friend, and there's no way we're letting her leave with you!" Issei shouts.

"Well if that's the case, I guess this will prove useful." The Armored guy says.

The sky gets dark as you look up. damn. could today get any worse? You see Tanin flying above you. I guess him being here is going to make things a little easier. You look back towards Rias and Issei, and see the Armored guy flying, on some kind of cloud, towards Tanin.

"Did you think I didn't know you were here?" You hear Kuroka ask. A second after she finishes talking some kind of fire ball hits the tree, you were behind, causing it to fall over. "Lion King." Kuroka jumps out of the tree she was in. "You know Lion your a lot cuter than Ariel and Vali described." You growled at the mention of Ariel. "Even after you finished off the fallen angel bitch, you still can't stand even the slight mention of her. Interesting."

"Kuroka what do you want?" Rias asked while stepping in front of Koneko.

"I want my sister to join me, but I think I can settle for the Lion to join me." Kuroka licks her lips, seductively.

"That's not happening!" Rias shouts. "Besides he's engaged!" Rias said noticeably annoyed.

"Today bad you won't let them come peacefully. Cause now the fun part starts." Kuroka throws some kind of fireball like thing at Rias. You jump in the way of it, and get thrown into a tree. Damn that hurt.

"Lion. Do me a favor, and not get up. I wouldn't want to hurt that handsome face of yours." Kuroka comtiunes her attack on Issei and Rias.

Damn It I have to help them. You stand up, and hold your right hand out in front of you. "Regulus!" Your gaunlet appears on your hand.

"And I actually thought you were going to listen to me." Kuroka sighs.

"You see, I have a real bad problem about not listening to I'm going to kill." You charge up a gold light ball in your hand. "Let's see how well cats play fetch!" You throw the ball at Kuroka, but she is able to block it with some kind of magic circle. "Damn I thought that would work." You pant and breath heavily. That took a lot more out of me then I thought it would've. Then again according to Ajuka that was one of mom's strongest attacks.

Kuroka walks over to you. "That was a nice try. Maybe next time it will work." Kuroka lifts your head a little, so your looking into her eyes, and she kisses you. "Then again maybe next we, won't be trying to kill each other."

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Rias and Koneko yell.

"Hold your breath, Lion." Kuroka creates another magic circle, and a thick layer of fog forms on the ground.

Rias Koneko, and you fall to the ground. "Are you guys ok?" Issei asks.

"Hmm guess it takes longer to work on dragons." Kuroka says.

Issei growls. "I'm gonna kick your ass!" Issei pauses for a second. "Rias."

"Yes?" Rias responds

"I can unlock my balance breaker, but first I need to... poke your fun bags!" Issei strangely has a serious face.

"Perv." Koneko says.

"Fine, but hurry up." Rias pulls down her dress, and her bra exposing her breasts. Issei kneels down in front of her, and starts to panic.

"(Y/n)! Problem here. Do I poke the left one or the right one?" Issei asks.

He can't be serious right. "It doesn't matter Just pick one!"

"Fine. Rias which one?" Issei asks.

"I don't care. Just do both." Please just hurry up this is embarrassing. Rias thought to herself.

Both it is here we go! Issei thought as he moved his fingers closer to Rias.

I swear if he actually activates his balance breaker doing this I wi... Your thought was interrupted by Rias letting out a soft moan, and Issei standing up.

A green light shines on Issei's left arm, and he becomes surrounded by a red aura. And a deep voice cries out. "Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!" A red dragonoid like armor surronds Issei.

"Your the worst.  A perverted dragon emperor." Koneko saus

You watch as Issei easily over powers Kuroka.

Issei throws a punch at Kuroka, but stops right in front of her. "If you ever try to Koneko away from us again, I will kill you."

The armored guy lands next to Kuroka. "I think our plans over now."

"Looks like Loki failed." Kuroka says. "Lets go Bikou." Kuroka creates a teleportation circle. "You will join me sooner or later, Shirone. You to Lion." Kuroka and Bikou disappear.

Issei's armor disappears, and he looks over at you. "Hey (y/n)? You alright? You don't look to good."

You don't respond to him. I... I can't believe it Issei is stronger than I am.

"Hey (y/n) you good?" Issei snaps his fingers in front of your face, snapping you back to reality.

"What?" You asked.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Issei trys to help you off the ground, but you knock his hand out of the way.

"Are you sure your alright?"

"I said I'm fine." You walk back to the reception.

What's up with him? Issei asks himself.

"Is (y/n) alright?" Koneko asks as she and Rias walk over to Issei.

"I don't know. He seems pissed off about something. But it's (y/n), so you know he could be pissed off about a number of things." Issei answered.

"We can ask him later. He need to get back to the reception, and see what damage was done there." Rias says.