Chapter 44 - Let the Game Begin

"So tell me Apollyon, when do I get the pleasure of meeting my Nephew?" Lucifer throws a spear of light.

"Soon Lucifer, But first we still have chaos to create." Apollyon Swings a sword of blue light, removing the head from a guards body.

Lucifer removes a spear of light from a corpse on the ground. "I figured Zeus would have better guards. But I guess..." Lucifer throws the spear into a guard running at him. "I was wrong." Lucifer creates two more spears and throws them at two more guards, killing them both. Lucifer and Apollyon walk up to a large golden door, and open it, revealing a large white room with marble columns and at least a hundred large marble chairs. "So Zeus, bet you didn't expect to see us."

The white haired god stood up from his chair. "Lucifer! Apollyon!" The Greek god shouted in both fear and surprise. "Aries! Kill them both!" Zeus ordered. Without a moments hesitation, another god sprang from his chair, and sliced at Apollyon, but his attack was effortlessly blocked. The armor clad god stared in awe, of the fact Apollyon was able to block his attack. Catching Aries off guard, Lucifer kicks Aries in his head shattering his helmet and sending him flying.

"Now is anyone else going to try to fight, or can we talk business?" Apollyon makes his sword disappear, and he steps toward Zeus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So boss man, what did Ajuka and the other three Satans want with you and Red?" Bikou asks as you arrive on the battle field.

"I'm guessing it wasn't good news." Kuroka adds.

"It wasn't." You answer. "Do to the incident with Michael, if we lose this match, The devil king wants our heads."

"Wait you mean if we lose, we die?" Bikou questions. "Well I'm that case, I'm glad we're taking in Red and her team. Cause there is no way she would just let you be killed."

"I'm guessing it's not that simple." Arthur says. "Knowing the devil king, he most likely added some stipulation for Ms. Gremory as well."

"Your right." You let out a frustration filled sigh. "If We win not only will Rias be killed, but her entire peerage will be killed as well."

"Wait, aren't you technically still one of Rias' pawns?" Irina asks.

"Yes." You answer.

"That means..." you cut Irina off.

"Either way, I'm not walking out of this alive." You let out another sigh as Grayfia's voice booms through the air.

"The Rating Game between Rias Gremory and (Y/n) Astaroth is about to begin."

"Bikou, Fenrir, Seekvira. You're team one. I want you to find and eliminate Kiba." You order. "Rossweisse, Gogmagog, Le Fay. I want you to take down Koneko. Vali I want you, Irina and Arthur to take out anyone you see."

Grayfia's voice echoes through the air again. "Let the Rating Game begin."

"Everyone understand what There task is?" You ask.

"Yes." Everyone shouts in unison before they take off.

You turn around, and see Kuroka, Ravel, and Regulus staring at you. "What?"

"What do you have planned for us?" Ravel asked.

"You three are staying with me." You summon Seraphim, and Kuroka smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bikou will you slow down?" Seekvira yells as she runs to keep up with Fenrir and Bikou.

"If you're to slow to keep up with me, ride on the wolf's back..." Bikou gets kicked out of the air, and he fly's into Fenrir.

"Bikou! Fenrir!" Seekvira stops running and looks up to the branch Bikou was kick off of.

"I really don't think keeping up with you will be a problem. Sword Birth!" An, almost seemingly, infinite number of Swords surround Seekvira, Bikou, and Fenrir. "It's nothing personal, I know you would do the same."