Chapter 46 - Lost It All

"(Y/n) are you sure this plan will work?" Rias asked.

"Yes." You place your hands on the guard rail.

"And what happens if Zekrom doesn't live up to his word?" Vali asks.

"Vali's right the king of the underworld isn't exactly known for keeping his word." Rias adds.

"Nor is he to found of half breed devils, especially the half fallen angel kind." You turn around, and lean against the railing. "But you see I'm sure the last thing Zekrom wants, is to fight the great great grandson of the original Lucifer, and the great great grandnephew of the original"

"what's you two's stance on this?" Rias asks.

"If it means only a few have to die, then it's better then many." Cessiel answered. "But if it makes you feel any better, I would gladly lay my life on the line for you and your group, Rias. I owe you all that much at least."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to die for group of rejects, Red." Bikou gets of the railing. "But if it means my group of friends get to live, I'll do it."

"Thank you... all four of you." Rias hangs her head.

"Rias, Don't worry about it." Cessiel places her hand on Rias' shoulder. "It's not your fault we're in this situation."

"You're it's you crazy ass former boss, Michael's fault." Bikou walks over next to Rias. "Just make sure, after this is all over with, you kick that stuck up angels' ass for us." Bikou and Cessiel teleport away.

Vali places his hand on my shoulder. "I think you two should have a moment alone."

"Thank you Vali." Vali flies away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT IN THE HELL!!!" Bikou shouts. "I thought we had a deal (y/n)!?"

"Bikou what are you screaming about?" Kuroka asks. "Would you calm down."

"No! I won't calm down!" Bikou yells. "I'm supposed to be in there with (y/n)! I'm supposed to help him!"

"Bikou I think (y/n) can handle this." Le Fey says. "Right Irina?" Irina didn't respond she just stared at the battle field with a worried and confused expression. "Um... right Rossweisse?"

Rossweisse didn't respond, and she had the same expression as Irina except her expression is filled with sadness. "Bikou...... what is (y/n)'s plan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) I'm..."

"Rias' what ever happens tomorrow, Just know I will always protect you. I may have my own pieces now, but I will always be your pawn." Rias hugs you, and tears run down her cheeks and begins to wet your shirt. You rest one of your hands on her back, and the other one on the back of her head. "Rias, I know I was never the best pawn in the world. I never listened to orders, I always did what I wanted, and I gave in to m..."

"Shut up!" Rias hugged you tighter. "You stood up to Riser, and you beat him, for me. You fought a fallen angel general, a rouge exorcist, your adopted mother, a god throwing a tantrum, and you did it all to protect me and your friends. So in my book you weren't a bad pawn, and you aren't a good pawn. You're my hero. Plan and simple." You pull Rias into your chest, and tears start form in you eyes.

"Rias... I'm sorry I waited till this, I've wanted to tell you this since the day we meet, but I..." Rias cuts you off with a kiss.

After a second Rias breaks away. "I know (y/n), I love you too." Rias wraps her arms back around you, and lays her head on your chest.