Chapter 38 - Red, Blue, and Gold

I can believe it's been a months since I join this... Group. I mean I have gotten a lot stron.... Your thought was cut off. "Hey Vali. Why are we in the denominational gap?" Bikou asked. Vali remained silent. "Vali." Vali still didn't respond. "Vali. Vali. Vali. Vali. Vali."

"BIKOU SHUT UP!!!" You snap.

"And what if I don't lion? What are gonna do to me? I'm the son of Son Wukong. You can't touch me." Bikou pounded he chest proudly.

You create a small, gold, orb in your hand, and touch it to Bikou's chest. Bikou screams in pain. "You might be the Son of Son Wukong, But remember Bikou; I still hold the power of god."

"So I guess saying that name doesn't hurt you anymore." Kuroka says.

"Not since last month." You say.

"Could you three be anymore annoying?" Arthur asked.

"What do you not like us?" Bikou asked even though he knew the answer.

"I actually really don't..."

You cut Arthur off. "The next words out of your mouth better be: Don't hate you guys."

"Looks like Bikou's not the only one (y/n) stands up to." Arthur's little sister, Le Fey Pendragon, says.

"(Y/n)." Vali says grabbing your attention.

"What?" You ask.

"Do you feel that?" You look at Vali puzzled for a moment, until you feel a strong surge of power.

"Is that..."

"Issei." Vali finishes your sentence. "Arthur takes us to where that power's coming from.

A portal opens, and you and Vali go through it, leaving the rest of your friends behind. "What in the hell is that?" You look down at a Red Dragon like monster rampaging around. "Is that Issei?"

"Yeah; he's using a in complete Juggernaut Drive." Vali answers your question. "(Y/n) were gonna have to stop him before he destroys Hell."

"Yeah I figured that." You activate Regulus. Boost. Your power doubles.

White Dragon's Balance Breaker! Vali activates his Balance Breaker, and becomes cover in white Dragon Armour.

Issei smacks Xenovia, sending her flying, but before she could hit the ground she's cought by something. She looks down at the hand that's on her right arm. A golden gauntlet. Wait is it? "(Y/n)!" Xenovia hugs you as you land on the ground.

"We can reconnect latter. What happened to Issei?" You set her down.

"Asia she... She got hurt pretty bad, and Issei flew into this blind rage."

"Of course he did." You crack your neck. "I'll handle this." You walk toward Issei. "Hey Issei! You in there?" Issei turns around, and smacks you. You fly back by Xenovia. He's gonna regret doing that. You wipe a little blood away from your mouth. "Regulus Lets go." Golden Lion's Balance Breaker: Regulus Rey Leather Rex! Your surrounded by a blinding light, and as the light dies down you standing in gold Armour with a large orange mane, and a lion head on the chest plate. Boost! Boost! Boost! You walk towards Issei, and he tries to smack you away again, but this time you catch his hand. "You shouldn't have done that." You throw Issei into the air, and jump up kneeing him in his back. You put your hands together, and slam then into Issei's stomach sending him crashing into the ground. You land in front of Rias, who was running towards Issei, and grab a hold of her arm. "Rias stay back." She was hesitant, but she complied. Issei stands up, and roars. Did he get stronger. I think he got stronger. "Rias, um did Issei just get stronger?"

"Yeah he did." Vali lands next to you, and answers.

"Wasn't it your job to make sure that didn't happen?" You asked.

"When did we assign jobs?" Vali questioned. "We got here, you saw Issei, and you decided to go head first into battle."

"Well whatever. We're now lets make a plan." You say. Vali makes a noise through his armour. "I know your smirking, and I'm going to kick your ass."

"Can we get to the plan?" Rias asked.

"Alright since the only one here that can match Issei's strength, and not die, is (y/n). He's the one doing the damage. Rias, you and your group destract Issei. I will reduce his power." Vali explains his plan. "Sound good to you?"

"I get to punch Issei. So it's fine by me." You say.

"Alright then. You join Rias, and her team, and I'll signal for the plan to start." Vali flys up, and start fires white beams, from his wings, at Issei.

You pick Rias up Bridal style and run over to the rest of her squad.

"Hi Rossweisse." You say, as you set Rias down. She waves at you, and quickly looks away. You smirk. I'll handle that later. First we need to deal with Issei.

"(Y/n)?" Akeno snapped in your face to get your attention. You look at her. She stares at you for a second, but then slaps you.

"What was that for?" You whined.

"For leaving us." Akeno hugs you. "I'm just glad I get to see you again." Rossweisse, Irina, Rias, and Koneko all had jealous looks.

Vali divides Issei's power, but before Vali could signal you Issei grabs him, and snap his spine. Issei slams Vali on the ground, and stomps on him. "Vali!" You, and Rias group rush over. You punch Issei sending a couple hundred yards away.

Vali's armour disappears. "(Y/n)... I want you... I want you to lead the others."

"What are talking about?" Your armour disappears. "I'm not letting you die."

"(Y/n). You can't help him." Rias and Akeno both say.

Vali passes out. "I'm not letting him die. I owe him that much." You summon a breif case. "This has to do something."

"Is that..." You cut Akeno off.

"Yes there Evil Pieces." You pull one out. "If Issei took eight pawns, and I'm a mutation piece. Then my Queen should be all it takes." You place the piece on Vali's chest, and it enters into his chest. It didn't work. Damn it!

It worked, he's your queen now, but that's not going to heal him.

I think this should work, If I understand my powers. You place your hands on Vali's chest, and you concentrate all your power into your hands. Come on damn it. Vali's enter body becomes surrounded by a blue light. A few seconds later the light dies down, and you fall back panting. I hope that worked.

"He's breathing." Akeno says. "What did you do?"

You pick yourself up. "I rebuild his entire skeletal structure, and I replaced all of his injured organs."

"Why didn't you do that from the start?" Koneko asked.

"I didn't know I could. I just tried to create things, and I guess it worke..." You were cut off by Isssi roaring. "We should deal with that. Gasper, you and Irina takeep Vali somewhere safe. We'll save Issei." Regulus. You know what we need to do. He's past Balance Breaker strength.

You could die if we do that.

If I don't do It Issei will destroy the underworld, and himself.

Fine.

You walk in front of everyone.

"Raze, triumph, play, and shine!" You Chant.

"This is the body of a demonic beast." Regulus chants.

"Lodged on top of my fist, is the glorious imperial authority!" You continue to chant

"Dance!"

"Dance!"

"Bloom!!!" Both Regulus and you chant

"Breakdown The Beast, Climb Over!" Both you and Regulus shout. You become wrapped in gold and purple light. When the light dies down, you stand in the same armour, as your Balance Breaker, except now the armour is purple and gold, with a black mane.And a dense, purple Touki envolpes you.