Chapter 39 - Go to Hell, For Heaven's Sake

Before you you read this chapter. This is your warning. Adult content ahead.
------------------------------------------------------

You and Issei rush at each other, and when you collide a shock wave, powerful enough to knock everyone else down, was created. Issei wraps both of his hands around you, and tries to squeeze you. You easily over power Issei, and break out of his grip. You kick Issei in his mouth, shattering part of his armour, and he staggers back. "Issei if you can hear me get ahold of yourself." Issei roars, and fires a beam of energy at you, but block it. Damn I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for. You rush Issei, uppercuting him, knocking him into the air. You coat your fist in light. Sorry Issei, but one of two things is about to happen. Either your going to snap out of this, or I will kill you. "Regulus Impact!" The light, on your fist, takes the form of a lion head, and you jump up and punch Issei in his face. You completely shattering Issei's armour. Sorry pal, but I'm callimg the shots. Two golden, angel like, wings sprout from your back. So option three I kill everyone here.

"No. Isn't (y/n)'s power activating?" Kiba asked.

"Sadly yes." Rias responded. "But the only one that can do anything about it is currently unconscious."

You let out a scream as one of your eyes turns a golden color. How nice you even left me this nice armour. How thoughtful. You continue to scream. "I'm not letting you take over again!" You don't bhave much of a choice. You used to much of your life force maintaining this beast of a power up. So just give up, and give in to the power. "No..." Your eyes begin to get heavy, and you start to fall.

"(Y/n)!" Rossweisse flys up, and catches you. "(Y/n) please don't..."

"Rossweisse please get away... I can't fight it much longer." That you can't. You push yourself out of Rosswiesse's arms, and fall to the ground. "Please leave... All of you." You stand up, and look. "I can't hold it back anymo..."

"Your just going to give up, and let that power of your run rough shot? That doesn't sound like the prideful little bastard I know." Azazel lands next to Rias. "Then again you know what they say, 'the bigger they are the harder they fall' and that ego of yours was massive."

"Is pissing him off really our best option?" Kiba asked.

"Kiba, shut up." Koneko order. I don't know what you're doing Azazel, but it had better work.

"Come on now (y/n), what happened to you? A few months ago you where kicking Fallen Angel General ass. Now your just letting this worthless power control you." Azezal continues.

"You can talk all you want Azazel, but this body is mine now."

Perfect. "Rossweisse Now!" Azazel ordered.

Catching you off guard, Rosswiesse kisses you. Please let this be enough to bring you back to us (Y/n).

You push Rossweisse back. "A kiss really? You thought that was gonna be enough to save (y/n)? Wait... That kiss had magic infused. Why did it have magic in fused?"

"I restored some of (y/n)'s life force." Rossweisse smirked.

You laugh. "That's all. Well in that case I'm going to finish what I started." You walk toward Rosswiesse, but you stop. "No!" Give me back my body! You open you eyes, and there back to normal.

Rosswiesse gets up, and hugs you. "Remind me to never us that damn Armour again." You collapse, and pass out.

"I got you (Y/n)." Rosswiesse hugs you tighter.

"Rossweisse, you and Koneko take (y/n) and Vali back to the house." Rias ordered. "We'll get Issei and Asia."

You wake up. "Where am I?" You look around. "Is this my old room?" The door opens, and Rossweisse walks in.