Chapter 43 - The Saints

"Sir Michael are ok?" an Angel asks as Michael rubs his head.

"Yes, I'm quite alright. Just a minor headache." Michael walks into his office.

"I can't blame you for your headache." The door closes behind Michael. "After all you did rule to kill your only nephew. And to be honest, sending Irina to do it, is a little sick."

"Cassiel, why are you here? I thought I left you in charge of watching (y/n)?"

"I got tired of posing as a fallen angel." Cassiel removes her helmet revealing her long white hair. "Besides I don't want to be there when Irina kills (y/n)." Cassiel sighs. "I feel really bad for (y/n). Out of the three angels sent to watch him, I'm the only one that hasn't, and won't, try to kill him."

"I thought you tried to kill him, but he charmed his way into surviving?"

"If I was trying to kill him, a few complements wouldn't stop me. Besides I was only trying to lure Ariel out so we could kill her."

Michael sits at his desk. "Putting your feelings aside for (y/n), want do you think we should do?"

"Even putting my feeling aside, my opinion is still the same, (y/n) is a very powerful ally." Cassiel looks down at her hand, at a mark you left on her head, and she lets out a sigh. "But I know no matter what I say you and the rest og heaven still consider him a threat."

"And you don't?"

"No, he's my friend."

"Friend or not, he can't control gods power, because of that he's a major threat us. Exspecially if someone like Apollyon got a hold of it."

Michaels door busts open, and an angel falls to the ground panting. "S-s...sir M...Michael problem. Major problem."

"Would you spit it out already Metatron." Cassiel barked.

"L-lucifer is back." Metatron said.

"Lucifer? Do you mean Vali?" Cassiel asked.

"No. He means Lucifer, as in mine, Azezal, and Apollyon's brother."

"Wait I thought he died." Cassiel asked puzzled.

"I did to, where is he?" Michael asked Metatron.

"H-he was last seen in Asgard with Apollyon. He left Heimdall in critical condition."

Michael stands up. "Metatron go find Raphael. Cassiel go back to being Noir White, and watch (y/n) like a hawk. And inform Irina to protect (y/n) rather than kill him."

Cassiels' armor turns to a white blouse and a black skirt, and she teleported out of the room.

"(Y/n) I thought I said no one else was to join you, in our taining?" Rias asked.

"I told her not to come, but she won't listen to me."

"Well Seekvira since you'll be marrying (y/n) you might as well help us train him." Sona said.

Are they alright? All four of them seem pretty ticked Seekvira is here. "Alright so what kind of training are we talking here? A little hand to hand, maybe even a few push ups." Please just don't let it be magic.

"Magic training." Akeno answers. Damn it! "More specifically you fighting against magic."

"Hand-to-hand, and weapon based, combat your very proficient in, but magic is where you fall short." Tsubaki says.

"Even Issei is better at magic than you are." Akeno smiles.

"Yeah I've noticed." You say.

"So instead of teaching you how to control magic, your gonna learn how to fight it." Sona said.