Chapter 48 - Beyond Oblivion

The energy sphere disappears, leaving no trace of Vali, Rias, or you. "Now I'll deal with those three." Apollyon says, as he opens another portal. "Lucifer. Zekrom. I don't want to any of these low level devils to escape here alive. Do I make myself clear?" Apollyon steps through the portal.

Lucifer spreads his wings out. "It's been to long since I've killed anyone."

"Didn't you kill Heimdal?" Zekrom asked.

"No I let him live, barley, just so I can take my full revenge by making him watch as I burn Asgard to the ground."

"Enough talk Lucifer!" Cessiel shouts. "This sword is going to make sure you die." Cessiel summons her holy sword.

Lucifer smiles. "I'm gonna enjoy this one." Lucifer dives down off the building he was on, but before he can hit Cessiel a ball of energy hits him in the face.

"You're not touching her." Kuroka throws more energy balls at Lucifer, but he manages to dodge them all.

"Really this is all the help you could ge..." Lucifer was cut off by two swords being stabbed through his back.

"Nope. We're also here." Rosswiesse says.

"Hope you like pain, devil scum." Irina pulls her sword out of Lucifers back, and kicks him forward. "Heads up." Fenrir catches Lucifer in his fangs, and bits down.

Lucifer lets out a laugh. "Really you thought that would beat me." Lucifer blasts Fenrir in his tooth, knocking it out, and he flys out of Fenrir's mouth, and punches him, in the middle of his head, knocking him out. "Because if this is the best your team has to offer you are all royally fucked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes, and the only thing you can see is a purplish black void. "W-where am I?" You feel Something wrap around your neck. You look, and see a pair of arms. "Rias is that you?" You don't get an actual response, instead you get a faint grunt. "At least you're not dead."

"(Y/n) do you have an idea where we are?" You turn your head, and see Vali.

"Allow me to answer that." Apollyon appears, out of nowhere, in between you and Vali. "This is the end of everything. The placed he imprisoned the creator. And the place you will take your final breath. Welcome to Oblivion."

"What do you want from me?" You ask.

"I want that power you have inside of you, that power is the key to recreating this world." Apollyon creates a sword of blue energy, and flys at you. You try to create a golden sword, but nothing happens. Before you could make a blue one, Apollyon cuts your face with his sword. You manage to jump back Enough to avoid serious damage. "Did I forget to tell you this void nullifies the golden power of yours."

"Yeah I guess you managed to forget that part." You create two swords, one made of your blue energy and one made of your red energy. "If you want my power your going to have to take it from my cold dead body."

"That could be easily arranged." Apollyon and you fly at each other, and clash swords. You hold your own for a second, but are over powered. Apollyon draws his sword back, and swings it back down. You block with your swords, but the force of his hits knocks you back. "You're not as good without your gold power."

"Shut up. Your voice is really getting annoying." You snarl. He's right without my gold power I can absorb his strength... your thought was cut off, by Apollyon launching a volley of blue energy blasts at you. You manage to dodge all of the blasts. You begin to pant.

"Running out of energy? Fighting's not so easy when you can't absorb you opponents energy huh?" Apollyon smirks. "Now hold still. I'll make this quick." Apollyon holds his hands above his head, and a giant ball of blue energy forms. "Goodbye son." Apollyon gets ready to throw the ball, but the ball begins to shrink. "What in the hell?"