1 The beginning

Third person POV

'Once in a land far away, a long, long time ago, there was a prince that was well-known for his good looks. Everyone wanted to be his lover. All the people in his parents' kingdom adored him for his 'kind' personality, not knowing the true nature of the prince. Some say that he was a true nobleman since he'd show so much care whenever all were looking at him.

The prince had already caught the eyes of many other princes from neighboring kingdoms. And to say that he was enlightened by the news that these bachelors are fighting for his hand in marriage is an understatement. Nothing could make him any happier than to see princes bringing rare flowers from other countries, the most expensive perfumes, shining and glittering jewelries and diamonds of different shapes, colors and sizes. Heck, they'd even shower the prince with gold if possible.

But, rather than expensive and beautiful accessories, he was more interested in other 'things'. Specifically, he's more interested in looks more than riches and if that man was to satisfy his sexual needs, then maybe, just maybe, he'd choose that particular person out of all the candidates fighting for his heart. That's how he controls them. That's how he keeps them coming back for more... More of the pleasure he gives to those he's interested in.

Although, all must come to a pause, right? Just a tiny 'pause' for the mean time. The prince might or might not have been too interested in this one suitor who's far too kind for his own good. This ignited a spark of interest in the prince. And so, he chose that suitor as his husband. The wedding was held on the fourth night under a full moon. Everyone was happy, except for a certain suitor who was enraged by the news that his precious sweetheart had already been reserved for someone else, permanently. He didn't-wouldn't want this to happen. The handsome prince was his and his alone. That is why at that very night, he plotted a plan, although, still completely clueless of the prince's real intentions.

As daytime passed, a bright moon of the night shown upon the vast lands of the prince's kingdom. At that peaceful moment, the chosen suitor thought that it would be best to feel the warmth of his burning desire for 'his' fiancé before they would exchange their vows. Quietly, he tiptoed the carpeted floors of the castle. He was on his way to the pretty prince's room, hoping to spend a night full of love but that was where he got it all wrong.

When he reached the prince's quarters, the door was slightly left open which gave him enough space to get a view of what's inside. There, on the silky bed laid two sweaty bodies coiled together like a knot. His fiancé was underneath another man, with his bare legs tightly wrapped around the torso of the bulky creature as silent moans and lustful whimpers escaped the latter's sinful rosy lips.

The chosen suitor was beyond hurt. He had tons of emotions mixing in him - anger, sadness, hurt.. Other than that, what made it even worse was when the pretty prince caught a glimpse of the almost crying man at his doorstep, he didn't thought of halting his actions. Rather, he sent him a sly smirk and let out an even louder sinful moan out of his lips and ran his dainty fingers through the back of the man on top of him. It pissed the slightly sobbing man, causing the cancellation of wedding preparations on the next day.

The prince would seduce many guys and was absorbed in playing around on a daily basis. The prince's "activities" went on and on until one day, a cupid saw this and shook his head in disapproval. He said to himself,

"Such a troublesome prince. This would affect his descendants in the future. If it has to come to this, it cannot be avoided...

Why don't I put an everlasting curse on the prince and his future?" '