20 sending off

Third Person POV

To say that Taehyung was shocked is a huge understatement. Did Jungkook just invite him, not in his house but, in his room? It could only mean one thing, right? What else would it be? They just finished talking about this matter, and now that they are slowly walking through the marbled floors of the younger's home, Taehyung's heart continuously beats faster as seconds go by. It was a roller coaster of emotions for the older. He didn't know what to feel: should he be happy that the younger trusted him to this extent? Or should he be disappointed that this was all it took them to do the deed? Or maybe he was just overwhelmed by the feeling of it all.

Taehyung never thought that this was how things would work out. Yes, it was rather strange with how Jungkook acted since the morning. Yes, he had waited for his full permission to do this but, it just felt too... much for the latter.

The guards had let them in, since Jungkook said so that Taehyung was a friend and they were here to study. They couldn't argue since it was the young master that said so. The staff of the house were luckily out of sight. Even Mr. Wang was sent to finish some tasks, making it easier for the two to freely stride in the mansion. As they walked through the tiled floor and as every family portrait of each member of the Jeons that they passed through appeared, each step only continued to grow heavier and heavier. One was inwardly scurrying out of shock and worry, while the another has this unreadable emotion in his eyes. 

They...no - he was walking towards the place he never knew he could enter - a place he thought he would be given permission to penetrate only in the future. Jungkook's home, his safe place, his private space was an area he could only wish to set foot in. Why was Taehyung so conflicted upon the thought of the situation? It's barely obvious, right? Jungkook was someone he had perceived to be conservative, not someone who's forward or daring. Having the younger say those words or even having these thoughts had sent Taehyung's mind in a spiral. And here's what's making the situation even more frustrating for the older: he didn't know what exactly to feel. He was stuck between the feeling of feeling overjoyed that Jungkook had let him do this or feeling somewhat down because why would he let the older do that so easily? Taehyung to mope around his spiraling and unanswered questions inside his mind. 

"You can sit down." The younger lad's voice had broken Taehyung's train of thoughts.

Wait.. what? How?

The latter wasn't sure how things had come to. Because not just a while ago, they were silently and awkwardly walking through the younger's vast hallways, and now, Taehyung is presented with Jungkook sitting on the bed, back rested on the huge headboard, looking at him with his huge bunny eyes, donning a cream silk robe. The younger's right shoulder and sharp clavicle is clearly seen as the sleeve had slipped its owner's smooth pale skin. Not only is that part the only area that had caught Taehyung's attention; it was also the latter's fluffy and dainty legs that sat on the pillowy bed. The latter's appearance alone had Taehyung screaming in his mind on how smooth and plump it must feel if he even dares to touch, which he was now allowed to.

When had he changed clothes? The older is stunned by how things were coming to place. First, they were merely walking towards the room. Second, Jungkook had called him out to sit down, only for the older to see the latter in his current state. 

"Hyung?"

"Huh?" a clearly baffled and contemplating Taehyung spoke so softly, breaking himself from his train of thoughts. 

"Why won't you come close?" Jungkook asked. The older was standing  at the foot of the bed, frozen on the spot. 

To say that the older was overjoyed on the inside would be like describing the tip of the iceberg. Although it may seem that he was shocked by the younger's innocent actions and questions, Taehyung still can't brush off the feeling that maybe, just maybe, the younger boy had developed that level of trust.