2 Who are you?

JJK POV

Alone again. It's not like I care anyway.

It's another day at school as I sighed out of boredom. Mingyu cannot be found anywhere and I'm half happy, half upset to know that.

I'm walking down the hall, trying to make my way through the rowdy sea of students. It was fifteen minutes until the bell rings for first period. I guess they're taking the time to shout at each other even if they're merely half a meter away.

By the time, I reached my locker, I was just about to open it when a group of really, really noisy boys ran passed me, bumping hard on my shoulder. The impact caused me to loose balance and tumble backwards. I quickly shut my eyes close, expecting a loud and painful fall. But instead of the feeling of the cold floor beneath my back, a hand was firmly gripping my waist, keeping me up.

As I peeked a bit to reveal my savior's facials features, I was stunned. The guy in front of me, staring down on my face was indeed beautiful. His grayish silver hair swaying ever so gracefully through the sides of his face, his pinkish lips slightly apary, his eyes that held a dominant feel, and down to his sharp jawline that looked refined. Everything about him screamed perfect.

Eventually, I had caught my self staring for too long to notice him doing exactly the same. I didn't really mind until..

His pointer finger started tracing lines on my lips and his other hand that's holding my waist was slowly sliding down near my butt. He smirked after. My eyes grew big while still focused on his features. I quickly looked away out of embarassment, feeling him squeeze the sides.

I squirmed beneath him, trying to free myself from the tightening grip. But, putting that aside, I got another feeling. I felt eyes shooting fiery arrows at me. I don't know if it showed anger or disgust but I heard squealing from time to time.

After the useless struggles I did, I gained a little courage to speak up.

"Uh-uhm.... Could you please let me go? I-it hurts... " All the while, I thought he would understand but nope. He didn't. His grip tightened even more, slowly and firmly pulling me closer to his body, inches away.

My hands landed on his chest, gently pushing the latter away while his fingers still played with the hem of the mask. He's not gonna pull it off, is he?

"You look cute. Are you new? " Finally, a deep tone rolled out of his plump lips, giving me shivers down to my spine. Something about his aura feels so dominant. I just can't figure out why I'm still not running away from him. Usually, even with his strength, when other guys would do the same on me from my former highschool, I'd easily slip away and free my self. Although, in this guy's situation, why am I acting weak?

I nodded through his question, debating whether this would be a good time to push him off and run for the sake of the virginity of my lips. A classy grin made it's way on his mouth and bit the flesh after. It was so intoxicating to watch. It felt as if his every action seems like the gravity is pulling me down to its core.

"May I know your name, cutie? " With his arm still coiled around my waist and his other hand slowly sliding down my chest, he flashed a smirk.

"J-Jeon Jungkook... Now please let me go. I need to go to my first class. " I pleaded which resulted to a successful twist. He let me go agonizingly slow. He was just about to leave when I mumbled a small 'thank you' for catching me before I fell on the floor.

"Any time. See ya around, baby. " And with that, he just passed through me. I let out a sigh that I don't know I've been keeping in since the encounter. As I was about to take a step towards the next classroom, since this guy almost ate up all my free time, he called out once more.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way. "

(EDITED) may 2018

OK....
that was a shitty short edit but I just wanted the two to have
an almost decent
introduction of each other.