7 Call me 'hyung'

JJK POV

Maybe he's not so bad at all

That's what I thought when I busied myself with his adoring features: fair tan complexion, mesmerizing brown orbs, pinkish plump lips, glistening silver hair, muscular figure.. What part of this guy doesn't even speak 'perfect'?

The way he'd glance from the side to the other, the way his hair would part whenever he'd wear that bandana of his, the way he'd seal his lips shut and look down then go back up to look at that person's eyes-it's just so beautiful being able to witness that.

Well, maybe I've been gawking at his perfection for too long to even realize that he's been replying me with the same stare I gave him. While still laying on the floor, he shifted from his current position and slowly crawled his way to my legs.

Once he reached me, he gripped on my thighs and pulled himself toward me. He perked up to meet my confused gaze before slightly moving to the side and laid his head on my lap while closing his eyes through the process. Of course, let's not forget that there was a big grin plastered on his face.

I only stared at him blankly. Not knowing what to do exactly. When reality hit me like a rock, my heart started pounding like crazy, as if it was going to burst out of my chest. That heart-shaped bruise on my wrist is burning up even if it is now in half. Whenever he's close, I'd feel a slight pinch on my bruised wrist.

My train of thoughts were cut when I heard a deep voice saying,

"Am I really that handsome to look at, bunny? "

I blinked twice and immediately averted to somewhere else, feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"G-get o-off, seonbae-nim... I need to go back t-to class" Aish!! This is not the right time to stutter, Jungkook!

Taehyung obliged and sat up, looking at me with a surprised expression.

"How did you know I'm older than you?" he asked

"Well, uhm some of the girls in my class were talking about you and I somehow overheard their conversation. " I replied while fiddling with my fingers.

Dude it's fucking obvious ..

"Oh, is that so? Well, then...... " the atmosphere became awkward once more before he spoke up, "I'll escort you to your class so, c'mon!" he flashed his boxy smile and started tidying up the lunch boxes.

I don't know why I couldn't help but just nod at his words and helped as well. Although, the stinging pain on my wrist wasn't going anywhere. It's bit by bit hurting more than before. I took a quick glance on my bruise and it's fading away faster. Only a quarter of the heart was left and it makes me nervous.

Should I tell him now? I look at Taehyung yet he was too busy stacking the tupperwares.

No, I can't do that! Oh gosh! But if I don't kiss him, I'll be the unfortunate one. Yah! Jungkook, just do it! It's not like you didn't kiss him before.... Oh wait... He was the one who initiated it, not me! Aish! Just go for it already!

"S-seonbae... T-Taehyung seonbae-nim......"

"Yeah?"

"Umm... I.. uh... " I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked down, finding my lap quite interesting. I could feel his intense stare on my face and it's really not helping at all.

"A-about y-yesterday, I—uh... " I was just about to tell him when suddenly the bell rang. I slightly flinched and perked up to meet his gaze. Taehyung was looking at me as if he was calmly waiting for my answer yet now wouldn't be a good, is it?

"Well, would you look at that. Lunch time has ended. Might as well go back to the classroom... " My hands reached for my lunchbox yet Taehyung held it back.

"What were you going say a while ago?" he asked, still had a firm grip on the item.

"Oh uh... That? T-that was nothing important at all." My eyes never left my lunchbox. I was still hopefully reaching out for it, not daring to look up into his eyes. "Um... Seonbae-nim, can I please have my lunch back?"

A small evident smirk formed on his lips before holding the box behind him while standing. "Fine, if you won't tell me, I won't force you but you'll have to get this from me first." he said.

I stood up from my sitting position and immediately ran towards him. "Aish! Please, just give it back!" While facing him, I tried reaching out my hand a behind him. Although, his arms stretched further, causing me bump my chest on his.

I pleaded and pleaded while he just continued to tease me even more. Until I was able to grab on to a small piece of fabric from the lunchbox's bag, his arms stretched back, causing me to land on his hard chest.

I decided to look up at me him which was actually a bad choice because when I did that, our faces were only 2 inches away. I could feel our noses slightly brushing against each other and his hot breath fanning my closed lips. Heat immediately rises up to my cheeks.

As for Taehyung, he was only looking down on me with an expression I can't seem to understand. His face showed a little bit of shock but also blank.

I removed my hands from the bag behind him and coughed awkwardly - him doing the same actions.

"Uh.. S-sorry about that, seonbae." My eyes were looking everywhere but his own. My fingers were fidgeting and my heart... Oh god.. I have to control myself because it's beating too fast that it might explode.

"Call me 'hyung'. It sounds so weird if you call me 'seonbae-nim' always. And your..um.. your bag. " For a first, I actually averred my gaze on him as he handed me my bag.

"Thank you, seo-ah... I mean, hyung."
There was a pin drop silence until he broke it and said,

"Come on then. Let me escort you to your class. " he flashed me a smile before passing by me and opened the knob of the door. He looked back at me and gestured me to go first. I obeyed and walked down the stairs while tightly hugging my lunch.

(EDITED) may 2018

(EDITED) may 2018

And yes I am keeping this one coz I like this art of mine (I don't if this even considered as one)

But anyway this will be the last edit hopefully