16 I own you

KTH POV

I've been looking for Jungkook since this morning.

Where did that bunny run off to now? He can't be ditching class. It's just not in his nature to do that.

I walked passed some classrooms, specifically Jungkook's class. He wasn't in his seat, not even that giant friend of his.

And if you're asking why I'm not in class, chill. I got P.E right now and I don't need to perform push-ups to pass that subject. My six-pack might explode.

Teachers came my way, asking why one earth am I outside, strolling freely through the hallways of the school.

I didn't bare them any mind and just continued to look for Jungkook. It's been quite a while already and I'm getting this bad feeling in my gut.

I wanted to search every inch of the school, but I guess it would take me a day or two to do that.

This academy is too huge for Pete's sake.

And so, my little search party went for another quarter of an hour, but still no sign of my bunny.

While I was walking down the stairs, I had this odd urge to visit the infirmary, although I wasn't even feeling sick.

There was just something pulling me to enter that room. It's as if a magnet was attracting my whole body to open that door and come in.

My hand slowly crept up to reach the knob. The moment my fingertips touched the cold metal, something inside me felt strange.

I felt angry.

It was as if my blood was boiling. There's something in the middle of my throat clawing its way out. It's like I wanted to punch someone's guts right at that moment.

And when I pushed the door open, I saw Jimin with Jungkook siting on the bed. He was leaning down, trying to get any closer than how he is now to the petite boy under him.

Jungkook had a unsure and frightened expression on his face while his hands were placed in the middle of Jimin's chest, stoping him from doing anything.

Something inside me twisted. I couldn't identify which, was it my blood or my teeth gritting?

I wanted so much to rip the daylights from this jackass who's got the nerve to touch what's mine.

Oh no.. Not again, Park Jimin. You're not taking him from me like last time.

Rather than storming my way to this prick, I decided to settle it as calm as I can. Wouldn't want my baby getting scared of my face when I get angry now, would I?

"Alright, get away from my property, Park."

I am so sorry for updating later than the expected schedule I set up. I can't even call this an update. It's a filler!! Punch me later please. Will do something about this habit of mine soon. Summer is coming anyways.

I assure you that I will be updating more this month... or the other next month. Just let me finish my research 💻 then I'm all yours.

Please pray.

I love you, my little bunnies 🐰💜💜💜💜💜💜