9 Let me kiss you

JJK POV

I have been locking my self inside my room for god-knows-how-long. Well, not that long but maybe just 6 hours at its most.

You see, by that time Taehyung confessed those words to me and probably took my second kiss, everything went all blurry. I didn't understand a single thing that was happening. All I could think of at that moment was to pry my body away from him and go home. But what really came out weird that day was when I checked my wrist and the mark suddenly came back to it's original shape. The heart-shaped bruise didn't sting my skin like before. It just reappeared right there after Taehyung detached his lips from mine.

Enough about that flashback stuff and let me get back to what's currently happening to me.

There I was, seated on the bed with my head leaning on the headboard, looking at the spherical light bulb that was hanging on the ceiling. I sighed and looked at my marked wrist. I touched the surface and mumbled, "Why do I have to experience this? Why should the cupid curse my ancestor's descendants just because of his ungodly doing? Well.... it really was unacceptable but- oh come on! I should be living my teenage life in the most normal way I can think of..." I sighed, "Can my life get any worse?" While slowly sliding my body down the soft mattress, I flipped my body downward and plopped my face on the pillow before gripping on the bed sheets and screamed to my heart's content. Good thing, my parents can't hear this.

💮

The following day didn't go quite as well as I planned it would be. When I reached the gates of the school, I was bombarded with questions like,

'are you and Taehyung dating?' , 'how long have you been together?' , 'did you guys have sex already?'

...and some more. Sure, it was tough trying to ignore them since they've been drowning me in questions that seemed too lewd for my ears. I could barely make my way to my locker because of this huge crowd suffocating me and most probably paving the hallways like the darkness of the night, leaving no space for me to walk on.

Well, that was until someone blew a whistle, making the students groan out of irritation. Some were startled by the loud sound that most of the girls gasped and some shrieked exaggeratedly. The majority of the crowd went running away from the scene and some still stayed near my precious personal bubble that might have already popped a while ago.

A loud voice echoed through the hallways, "How can you, imbeciles, not hear the bell ring for first period? Everyone, get inside your classrooms now!"

I looked over to who that voice belonged to and by the time my eyes fell on that certain savior of mine, I was surprised to see that jet black haired guy with matching round glasses- Jimin seonbae.

His eyebrows were knitted together into a frown as he motioned everyone, except me to go to class. It was rather strange how he's probably roaring at the students for walking like slugs and how untidy their uniforms have been worn, while he simply ignored my presence that is basically 2 meters away from his position.

Since the said male is pretty much busy with the whole scolding ceremony in the hallway, might as well ran off to my class now, right?

My feet didn't even had the chance to take one step away from the scene when he suddenly called me,

"Jeon,"

Footsteps were heard nearing my place. Actually, for once I think it's a good thing to look down onto the floor and find interest in smashed pebbles covered with marble tiles.