15 Fated person

JJK POV

I woke up with a pain I could not bare on my head. My whole body ached.

What's more confusing was how a senior's jacket covered me.

As I look behind me, there sat Jimin seonbae, tending a wound near his ankle with a handkerchief.

I studied our environment. We were in a wide hole, a shallow cliff. The surface was slippery because of the rain that somewhat poured in which made it harder to climb up because of the mud.

"Oh thank God you're awake. You ok?" He asked once he had seen me staring him with confusion. He tried to get up to walk towards me but I was quick to rush to his side and told him off.

"Don't move so much, seon-"

"Hyung."

"What?"

"You can just call me 'hyung'. It's a little awkward if you'd call me 'seonbae-nim' every time."

And for once, I saw him smile. Although it was more like a business smile type of smile.

"Ah... if you don't mind, why are we here? What happened?" I swatted his hands trying to stop me from taking the cloth to clean his wound and continued tending to it.

"Actually, it's kind of your fault," Jimin laid back on the tree behind him after fighting a useless reason to make me let him take over. He sighed after. "You were lost in the woods and when I saw you, I tried to ask you to go back but then you just suddenly fainted. Somehow, when you fell, I caught you but then I didn't see the cliff and because the ground was wet, I slipped, accidentally bringing you along with me."

I went silent for a while not knowing what to say after a small 'sorry' and 'thank you'.

"You're welcome," he said. "Well, if you don't mind me asking, why did you faint? Was I that scary?"

I immediately perked in my place and faced him with gawking eyes. "No, no, no... It's not like that," I suddenly found my fingers quite amusing to watch by now. "I was feeling a little afraid of the dark and the fact that I couldn't decipher the way back made it worse. That's why when you grabbed me, I felt relieved, so relieved to the point I uh... fainted. Sorry about that again."

"Hey, it's not a big deal. It's fine. Don't worry, I'm here." He again flashed me a smile but this time, it's different. It was warm despite the chilly wind that the rain brought.

"Thanks hyung."

I don't what came to me. Maybe it was because of the mood that I found myself hugging him. He didn't respond at first but then put his arms around me after.

We both stayed there.

What else could we do?

We were trapped in here and the only possible solution was to wait the rain out so we could help ourselves up. Shouting for help would only worn us out and we do need energy to climb up later on.

Minutes passed and still nothing happened. The rain softened but no one came to help us.

It was fine until something came up.

I have to kiss Taehyung...now. I looked at my wrist and the heart bruise has already faded 3 quarters. Only a small part of it stayed. It made me nervous. I had to stand up to contain my emotions. I was scared.