Chapter I

.,-~+*Reader's POV*+~-,.

"(Y/n)! Are you ready? It's time to head back to Paris, France."

I snapped out of my trance and quickly shut my (f/c) suit case, also taking my last look around one of the many places where I spent my childhood.

"(Y/n)? Let's go! Your father is waiting..."

I sighed and responded to my mother as I grabbed my things and ran down the wooden stair case.

"I'm ready! What are you waiting for mom? Dad's waiting."

I let out a small chuckle as I looked at her make her 'are you serious?' face...something that I'm very familiar with.

I walked out the front door and stopped in my tracks at the sight of a black limousine and Vincent, our butler.

"Sigh..... A limo is not a car."

Vincent came over and gave me a small smile.

"Hello, Vincent."

I returned a smile to the young butler; Vincent was 18, while I on the other hand was 15 going on 16 in about 4 and a half months.

"Good morning, Mistress (Y/n)."

Vincent took the suitcase from my bruised hands and let out a deep sigh as he glanced at them.

"You should really be more careful
(Y/n); just because you were labled the "worlds greatest female martial artist and weapon wielder", doesn't mean you need to be careless during your practice; plus you're a famous model, are you not? Can't go ruining your appearance before your major photo shoots in Paris."

I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment at being scolded...once again by Vincent.

He was right though. Even though my family owned the top martial arts company in the world, and I had been competing and training my whole life, also having finally reached the title of master shinobi from winning the recent international competition, doesn't mean I have room to be careless.

"(Y/n)! Reverse Knife hand. Good! Tornado kick. Good! Back flip then skipping scissor hook. Good! Now weapons...take out your staff, and you will spar me."

'Training. Training...and more training.'

I could feel the sweat dripping down from my forehead.

I took a deep breath and took out my staff as instructed by my sensei who was also..... my father.

I walked over to him and bowed, showing respect and took my fighting stance.

The sounds of metal clashing against metal soon echoed off the walls and filled the room.

Crap! My hand slipped. The staff twisted at full speed and hit the top of my hands leaving large red marks.

Ouch....I crouched and gripped my hand, gritting my teeth as I tried to ignore the pain.

"You need to work on that, (Y/n). Your hand only slipped because you were careless with your hand placement due to your focus of obliterating your opponent; you must focus on not your opponents failure, but your own spiritual strength. Now, wash up and get ready for dinner. You are cooking tonight."

I sighed and bowed to my sensei, processing his words.

Man.......epic fail....

Vincent opened the trunk of the limo and put my suit case in, then opened the limo door for me, motioning for me to get in the stretched car.

Soon after my mother got in, Vincent sat in the drivers seat.

"Seat belts everyone."

I looked out the window and in my thoughts, said my final goodbyes to Japan, well....for now at least.

We had been staying here because I had to compete nationally for the title of master shinobi.

Doing so and winning the competition meant that I would be known world wide. You could say that I was a celebrity, but I wasn't really in it for the fame, more like enjoyment purposes for the art.

My mother was born in China and I was born in Paris, France, whilst my father was born in Japan.

We have a mansion in Paris, which is where I trained when I was younger, and stayed there when we went to visit my cousin.

When we stayed there I also would do some photo shoots and that's how I started my modeling career.

I'm happy to be headed back, and plus I get to see my cousin and tell her about my adventures!

Paris, France here I come.