Chapter II

I'm happy to be headed back, and plus I get to see my cousin and tell her about my adventures!

Paris, France here I come.

Meanwhile, in Paris...

-Third Person POV-

"Marinette! Your alarm is going off, you're going to be late for school!"

Marinette's mother called from the kitchen downstairs, attempting to wake her snoozing daughter.

"*yawn* Yeah, okay, Mom."

Marinette got out of her pink loft bed and walked over to her closet picking out her usual outfit which consisted of a pair of pink capris, a white t-shirt with a small design on the right side of her chest; a dark blue cuffed blazer with polka dots, and her flats.

She lazily walked down the stairs and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Mom."

Her mother smiled in response and returned the morning welcome.

"She goes in with her signature fatality move and....the champion is (Y/n)! With yet another victory at the nationals, not only has she claimed the titles of Master Weapon-Wielder and Greatest Martial Artist, but she has now reached her goal of Master Shinobi!"

Marinette turned her attention towards the television in the living room and looked at it in awe.

"Congrats, (Y/n)!!!! She's so cool!!!"

Marinette fist bumped the air and giggled lightheartedly.

"Yes, that she is. Marinette you don't want to be late do you?"

Marinette's smile turned into a gasp.

"Love you, mom! Have a good day! Gotta go!"

Marinette as always was running through the streets of Paris, trying to make it to class on time.

When she had finally made it on school grounds, she saw everyone gathering around Chloè Bourgeois.

Marinette, out of curiosity, had walked over to see what was going on.

"Hey, guys! What are you all doing?"

Marinette was quickly shushed and then everyone turned their attention back to the yellow blinged cell phone.

"We are watching last nights competition! The nationals; (Y/n) is the coolest! Did you know was born here?!"

Marinette smiled and watched as (Y/n) easily crushed her opponent.

"She is coming back to Paris tomorrow and I'M going to be the first person to greet her when she gets off her private jet from Japan."

Marinette looked over at Chloè with a surprised look.

"You? How come?"

Chloè huffed in annoyance due to Marinette's comment.

"Because she's rich and famous! Also, I'm the Mayor's daughter and I'm rich too, unlike you low-life's, so we are going to have to be best friends."

Adrien sighed.

"Chloè just because you are rich doesn't mean she will automatically WANT to be your friend. Besides, she's a world champion and famous model, so I'm sure she's going to be busy."

Chloè smirked and wrapped her arms around the blonde model's neck, receiving a disgusted look from him.

"Actually, Adrikins, she is on her vacation. Not only that, but she will be attending OUR school."

Everyone looked at her in complete shock.

"Really?! She's going to go here?"

Alya said as she giggled in utter excitement.

"Of course, I just said that. Duh."

Alya was practically shaking with excitement.

"Now this is something to blog about! Maybe she will let me do an interview. I hope we can be friends. She's so cool!"

Chloè looked at her nails and gave out her snotty chuckle.

"Yo dude, you hear that? A martial arts master who is also a super hot model will be coming here! To our school! Awesome!"

Nino fist bumped Adrien and smiled.

"This is gonna be so cool!"

Everyone said as they imagined (Y/n) there.