02

Chapter 2: Where They're Found
"If you have something worth fighting for, then fight for it"

Chapter 2: Where They're Found"If you have something worth fighting for, then fight for it"

Six Months Later

It was a normal afternoon when Peter Parker made his way home, after a great day. What's not to like? In the morning he arrived on time to his training with Ice Sorceress, he aced his algebra test and he even talked to a cute girl during Spanish class, in his mind nothing could ruin this day.

"Hey, May." said Peter once he got inside his apartment, failing to notice Tony Stark sitting on his couch.

"Mmm. Hey. How was school today?" answered May Parker, Peter's aunt and legal guardian.

May was an attractive woman who had been through some tragedies no one her age should, she had lost people she loved and ended up as the only possible guardian to her nephew. May Parker could be a bit anxious around New York City, all the crimes and dangers the city faces could make anyone nervous, specially someone in charge of a fifteen year old boy. Peter is all thats left to May, they have been each other's rock through many ups and downs, losing him is something she can't afford, it would completely break the woman.

"It was okay. This crazy car parked outside." said Peter before finally noticing the billionaire with a nasty bruise, sitting next to his aunt.

"Oh, Mr Parker." said Tony to the shocked teenager.

"Um. What are you doing...Hey! Uh, I'm Peter." Said Peter nervously

"Tony."

"What are you doing here?" Not understanding what the billionaire was doing at his apartment.

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my emails, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah." lied Peter

"You didn't even tell me about the grant." spoke May, shocked

"About the grant." continued the boy, still not knowing what was going on but trying to please Tony.

"The September Foundation. Remember when you applied?" answered Stark "I approved, so now we're in business."

"But you didn't tell me anything.What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?" intervened May, not knowing about all the secrets her young nephew kept.

"I just know how much you love surprises
so I thought I would let you know...Anyway, what did I apply for?"

After some more lies and some flirting from Tony's part, Aunt May allowed the two guys to talk in private at Peter's room.  Once they were inside his room, the man locked the door before spitting at the garbage ca, while the boy still looked very confused.