Chapter 2: Just a Dream?

It felt like hours with Fred at the table with his family and Madison; it would appear that everything is going smoothly. Well...kind of. If it wasn't for Courage constantly getting the maid's attention when he notices the creepy barber staring at her. Unfortunately, Courage couldn't tell what was going on in Fred's head. Hell, as of right now, Fred couldn't figure it out himself. "It was just a dream...right?" Fred thought. "So why can't I forget about it?" As Fred was deep in thought he didn't pay attention to one of his legs moving, he felt a familiar, satisfying sensation going up his spine. Fred bit his lip to hold back any moans that wanted to escape, he looks at Maddie and his eyes widen. "Oh no...those...those eyes!"

Madison's eyes were just like last night, this time it was added with a seductive smirk. Fred wanted to make a sound, but didn't want to attract any attention, Maddie motions her eyes downward and Fred soon followed. Another sensation ran up his spine as he observes the foot on his crotch, Maddie's foot to be exact; she was massaging him though his clothes. He could feel his leg, along with his "little friend" twitching with excitement. Fred restrained himself to show any pleasure, keeping his eyes on her foot; he couldn't hear his aunt calling out to him until Maddie waves her hand in his face.

"Hey Fred! Mrs. Bagge is talking to you." Maddie said, showing concern. Fred's head shot up to look at his aunt, surprised for a moment but cleared his throat, hiding the shaky tone in his voice. "Y-Yes, Aunt Muriel? I apologize, I didn't mean to space out." He chuckled nervously. "That's perfectly fine dear; you're probably just exhausted from your trip." Muriel laughed.

"Y-yes, yes...exhausted." Fred looks down once more and gulp, Maddie's foot was not there anymore. He looks up at her, she was preoccupied with petting Courage, just as innocent as she can be! Fred quietly sighs. "Oh my... I must be imagining things. I shouldn't picture such a sweet and innocent girl doing something as naughty as that!"

The rest of the morning seemed like just a blur; at least it would be if it wasn't for Fred seeing Maddie doing perverted things in front of him. He could have sworn a couple of times she pulled down her dress to reveal her breast; other times, she would lift her dress to show her ass with that smirk on her face. He lost count on how many times he thought the purple haired maid touched his ass only to be reminded he could've either brushed passed something or it was just a breeze. His family wouldn't even notice a thing. Why would they? It was all in his head after all.

But what pushed him over the edge was when she was preparing to give Courage a bath. As Muriel was on the porch and Eustace was repairing his car, Maddie was running around the house getting Courage. "Courage! Get back here!" She shouted. Unfortunately, Fred was in the crossfire and Maddie ran right into him, causing them to fall with her on top. Her hair, which was almost covering his face was bad enough, but it almost felt like she was biting his neck. Before he could clarify that, she shot up and was now sitting on him. Fred went bright red once he notices the position, giving him a flashback of what they did last night. "What a little minx, she's teasing me again! I... I need to get her off me before I do something... n-naughty..."

He try to squirm out from underneath her, only to have her move and stutter repeatedly. "I-I'm so sorry Fred; I d-didn't mean to f-fall on y-you!" She yelled. Fred just sat up and stared at her; this made Courage a little nervous, feeling that Fred might shave her. Instead, Fred just quickly stood up and looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with her. "N-no it is f-fine...please p-pardon me!"

He quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom, making sure that he locks it. He sat in front of the door and place his hands over his now sweaty face. "I-I can't handle this anymore! I c-can't be imagining things; this must be real! B-But how am I going to prove it?" Just then, an idea pops up; this plan will stop him from having these feelings; it will help him from doing something worse than his obsession with hair! This idea caused him to smile wildly and a manic giggle to come out of him. He'll stop this torment from getting any worse!