Chapter 10: A Night to Remember

A/N: Sorry, not sorry for this chapter! XD

_____________________________________

"That's exactly what I want to hear."

Madison raised her hand to unbutton Fred's dress shirt, he smirks as he allowed himself to be undressed. She tugs at the waistband of his pants like a leash, pulling him to a chair. She turns the seat, facing it to the bed before guiding him to sit. He obeys, he looks up at her with curious grass green eyes as she place the bag on the bed; she walks over and crouches down in front of him, slowly unzipping his pants and pulling out his now hard member. He groaned softly, feeling the toy being placed around it. He grasped his cock feeling it twitch in his hand as he stroked it lazily; Maddie stands up and grabs a handful of his hair, yanking his head back to look up at her.

Now looming over him, she glares. "Put your hands behind the chair." She orders, clenching her jaw. He swallows nervously, submitting to her command.

He feels his hands being tied together by tape, whimpering quietly as he felt the toy vibrate around his cock. Biting his lip, he starts to sweat and smile wildly. Madison, now standing in front of him, lifts his head by his hair again, forcing him to look at her. The constant hair tugging sent chills up his spine as his groans get louder, feeling the vibration getting stronger and the knot in his stomach getting tighter. He was ready to snap. She smiles evilly, watching him get agitated as he tries to yank himself free from the restraints. "Freddy, that's not gonna work." She taunted. His brows narrowing, he growls at her as she slowly strips out of her lavender jumpsuit. Fred watched her, his eyes glazed over with lust as he pictured himself on top of her on the bed, hearing her moan his name as he slides his cock inside of her, pumping slowly as she wraps her legs around his waist.

The thought made him yank slightly at the restraints even more, feeling his legs shake from the toy around him, pre-cum dripping out as he groans. Madison chuckles, amused by his struggling as she unhooks her bra, watching his cock twitch with excitement. "Seems like someone's getting a dirty mind over there." She smirks, licking her lips. Sitting on his lap, she made sure that she was directly on his member, grinding slowly against him and moaning slightly. Fred's eyes widen as he leans his head in the crook of her neck, his breathing getting unsteady. "Pl...ea..se...get off...of m-me." He breathes out, his whining getting louder as she grinds herself harder on top of him, giggling sadistically. "Aww, what's wrong, Freddy baby~ I thought this didn't bother you anymore." She torments him, yanking his head back by the hair. She lifts a brow, looking at Fred who was now drooling and his eyes rolled back, she could tell he was ready to burst. "L-Let...me cum...plea..se." He weakly whispers.

Madison shakes her head, denying his request which causes him to whimper and bit his lower lip. She leans in to kiss him, their tongues dancing together as she continues to grind against him while simultaneously dialing the remote to the vibrator up to maximum. Fred's moans and whimpers became high pitch but is muffled by her kiss; she draws back and glares at him. "Y'know if you cum without my permission, I'll punish you further." He stares at her with pleading eyes; she smirks, grinding a bit faster into him as she kisses and whispered in his ear. Fred whimpered and nodded weakly with each teasing word; his eyes widen as he sees her raise her hand, telling him that once she reaches zero, he could cum. With each finger going down tantalizingly slow, she grinds herself harder and faster on top of him, dialing the remote up and down rapidly. His eyes rolled to the back of his head; unfortunately, his blissfulness was cut short.

Once it reached to one, she immediately hopped off and turned the toy off. Fred's jaw dropped as he panted heavily, looking at his girlfriend in shock. She giggled sadistically, looking at his reaction as he rapidly shook his head. "D-D-Darling! W-What are you d-doing?" He ask, erratically. She shrugs her shoulders. "Oh nothing~ I just got bored! Let's try this!" She smirks devilishly as she walks behind him. Before she removed the tape around his wrist, she pulls out a pair of handcuffs, instructing him to stay still. Still in shock, He feels her moving his hands in front of him as she pulls him onto the bed; she motions with her finger for him to turn around and lay on his stomach. As soon as he does, he felt his hands being cuffed behind his back; he glares at her before closing his eyes and groaning weakly as he felt the vibrator turn back on. "Oh~ my naughty little minx, just you wait." He thought. He hears her shuffling through the bag and as he open his eyes to look, he raised a brow in confusion as he notice her holding a metal pinwheel.