Chapter 4: The Mistress

Declaimer: This chapter will be centered on female dominance and toys; if you're not into that than you don't have to read it if you're uncomfortable. If you are comfortable, than enjoy! ;-)

Ever since their little affair this afternoon, Fred couldn't help but notice how strange Madison was behaving towards him, "'I'll get you back for this?' What on earth did she mean by that? And why is she acting weird suddenly? This thought kept lingering in his head as he stared at Maddie as she was washing the dishes. He couldn't take the silence anymore, "Madison?" She hummed as an only response.

"H-How long have you been assisting my dear Aunt?" He had to choose his words carefully since he was more concern that his family might hear him, and he didn't want to bring up anything 'naughty' that they did together since their first meeting. "About a few months; why are you asking?" She finally turns to face him, wiping her hands dry with a towel, looking at him with an annoyed expression across her face, her innocent demeanor still present. "Why is she displeased with me? That's certainly unexpected!"

He clears his throat. "W-Well I was...just a tad curious is all; apologies if I may have upset you, my dear." He awkwardly chuckled trying to ease the tension between them. Unbeknownst to him, Maddie kept looking towards the entrance to the living room and back to Fred, a smirk slowly forms on her lips as she moved towards him. Once he finally notices, he moved back until he was once again up against a wall. He felt his face warm up the moment Maddie closed the gap between them, her breast pressed against his chest. "M-Madison? Just what are y-!?" He was cut off by her lips pressed up against his in a passionate kiss.

He thought about pushing her off in fear that someone might see them, but later melts into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist, ignoring the fact that her hand slid inside his pants, he did take notice when he felt something being slipped around his cock, which made him jump and immediately push Maddie off. "W-What do you think you're doing!?" All Maddie did was giggle and whispered in his ear. "I told you I will get you back; didn't I." He was going to respond when he felt the object vibrate around his cock, causing him to fall to his knees and cover his mouth. "No! She can't be serious!" He looks up and saw her glaring and smirking at him. Her appearance quickly changed when she hears footsteps approaching.

"Are you alright Fred?" He turned around and saw his aunt looking at him with a worried expression. Before he could say anything, Maddie jumps in. "I think he doesn't feel well M-Mrs. Bagge! Don't worry; I'll help him to his room!" He felt the vibrator stop and was left sweating and flustered on the floor. He seems to have zoned out during the whole conversation and only came to his senses once he felt Maddie toss his arm over her shoulder while her other hand was on his waist. Once they were inside his bedroom, he pushes Maddie away, stumbling to keep himself up. "Y-You harlot!" He hasn't felt this frustrated since he was at the Home for Freaky Barbers. "Y-you can't do something as lewd as...that in front of AHHH!" He fell to the floor once again as he felt the toy vibrate. He wanted to cover his mouth, but Maddie pulled his hands away, allowing pants and groans to come out his mouth. "Tsk, tsk, Freddy baby. Did you really think I was going to let you get away with what you did? You ruined my whole plan, I was not going to let that go unnoticed." All Fred did was bit his lip and moaned as a response. Maddie giggled. "This is your punishment! For the rest of the evening you are not allowed to take that toy off you. No matter. What."

He swallowed and breathed out. "M-Madison...this...this is insane...I...I can't move around.... l-like this! W-What if I!" He grabbed his crotch as he felt the vibration increase ; placing his head on her lap, he starts groaning loudly wanting nothing more but for her to turn it off. Thankfully, she did before he reached his point. Sadly, for him he now must walk around with his cock begging for release. Maddie laughed at his awkwardness, "My! Won't this be an interesting evening? Now I want you to show up for dinner! You can play sick for now, but I want our little game to continue! I don't want to do this to you again, so just do what I say, and this can be a one-time thing. Got it?" Fred sighed. "Yes, Madison dear. I'll...obey." She kissed his forehead and left the room. Fred looked at the door, still panting. "What a naughty little harlot she is...but why am I so...aroused by her?"