Chapter 3: A Plan Coming Together

He can't be seeing things! Fred was certain that this was real, but how was he going to prove it? Simple; what is Fred best known for? Well giving a "wonderful" haircut of course. He knew that the moment he becomes...naughty, Madison would not want to see him again, which means he may forget about her! As the barber was deep in thought with his plan, a knock on the bathroom door interrupted him and an all too familiar voice was heard on the other side. "Fred! Are you okay? I really didn't mean to fall on you!" Maddie called out.

Fred chuckles softly, he got up from the floor to open the door. He looks down at the innocent frown on Maddie's face, she seems awfully guilty for what happened earlier but to Fred; he wasn't buying it. "Dear Madison, don't apologize. I should not have run off like that, it was quite rude of me." He bowed at the small maid and gave what may seem like a kind-hearted smile to him, but to others, it was a little eerie. Whatever the case, it didn't bother Maddie in the slightest; she just blushed and giggled softly.

He knew that she was faking, but at the same time, he still couldn't tell. She just seemed way too innocent and gentle. Her eyes sparkling as if she wouldn't harm a fly even if she could, and her little giggles didn't help either. Maybe, it was in his head; maybe he was just exaggerating this entire time; or maybe this could be another trick; he had to make sure! He mentally calmed himself down and stared at her. "Madison? I can't help but notice how disheveled your hair is after our little.... incident." He calmly told her, however he struggled a bit on the last word, he swore she did it on purpose.

Maddie tugged on a few strands and looked down while twirling the strands around her fingers, as if she was embarrassed. "W-Well it did get a little tangled." She felt the barber take her hand and gently pulled her into the bathroom. "Well then Madison dear, why don't you take a seat and let me take care of you! I am a barber after all!" He closed the door behind them and secretly locks it, he pulls Maddie onto a chair that was facing the mirror and went behind her.

He pulls out a pair of scissors, as if he was just going to snip the ends but, he had his lovely razor behind his back the entire time. "Um, Fred? Are you really going to fix my hair with just one hand?" Maddie asked shyly. Fred chuckled once more.

"Of course, my dear, I have done it numerous times! Just relax and enjoy." Fred knew how to sell a lie, but he knew that since Maddie's hair was very long, his arms wouldn't be seen in the mirror so he could move the razor up to her hair secretly. He was close to the back of her scalp, ready to see all her silky, purple locks collide with the floor. He took one last glance at the mirror and what he saw made him drop his tools.

Those seductive eyes staring back at him though the mirror had appeared once more. He slowly backs away, he could see her smirking almost as if she knew this was going to happen. He didn't know why those eyes stunned him so much; it wasn't as if he was afraid, he just always felt...strange when he saw them, he didn't know what it was, but he could feel his face turning red and his little friend getting excited every time she gave him that look. He shook his head and looks back up to a now innocent Maddie, who is now turned around, facing him with a worried expression. "F-Fred! Are you sure you're okay?"

No, he wasn't.

He kept his usual smile but, his eyes said something else; concern and lust. "M-Madison...did...did you..." he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He tried, but each time he did Madison would just give him a puzzled look. She finally stood up and walked towards him, only for him to back away closer to the wall. "Madison, you looked at me...differently just now." He whispered, she just stood there tilting her head. "What? Differently how? Are you feeling alright?"

He couldn't take it anymore! He looks her straight in the eyes and finally said what he been wanting for this entire time. "Y-you slept with me last night...d-didn't you?" He breathed out; his voice getting husky, just the thought of what they done made him harder, but he tried to stay focus. The question made Maddie dumbfounded. "Huh! What are you talking about?! I just met you, why would I do something like that?" It was Fred's turn to look confused, his smile falling into a frown. "Madison...dear. You slept with me and you've done nothing but tease me the entire time I stepped into this house...I couldn't of-" He stopped himself when he notices Madison closing her eyes. She calmly smiles, but it soon went to a seductive laugh. "Okay, okay...I guess my fun is over now..."

She opens her eyes but her innocent demeanor is now replaced with a devilish smirk, her eyes now slated into a seductive glare. She walks slowly to Fred, pinning him against the wall. He could feel her breast pressed up against him and her knee in between his legs, gently rubbing his crotch; this made Fred bite his lower lip, averting his eyes away from hers.

"Freddy baby; what's wrong? You were acting so brave a few seconds ago. Did I get you all hot n' bothered...again?" She chuckled at the last part, almost amused by his reaction. Fred shifted a bit, trying to move away from her; the movement made Maddie reach down into his pants and grab hold of his member, using her thumb to tease the tip. "Gah! M-Madison, not here! S-Someone might hear us!" Fred moaned out, he could feel himself getting harder. He looked over at Maddie and notices her pulling her uniform down, revealing her breast, "Don't worry baby, I won't do what we did last time. Today is going to be a little...different!"

Before Fred could get a word out, she unbuckles his pants and pulls them down, along with his boxers. She kneeled in front of him and continues to rub his cock, this time a lot faster. Fred's breathing became faster and he groaned at the feeling, pre-cum started to drop onto Maddie's bare chest, making her hum in amusement. She kept her eyes locked onto Fred's, enjoying the expression on his face. Oh, how she loves to see this man flustered, but she didn't want to end it just yet.

She stopped rubbing his cock, only to receive a frustrated moan from Fred. "Okay Freddy baby, I'll give you what you want," she smirked, it wasn't going to be that easy. "But you have to tell me what that is. So, Freddy..." She slowly moves her hand up and down his cock.

"What is it?"

Maddie chuckled at the horrified expression on his face. "M-Madison dear...don't m-make me say it; this is so n-naughty of you." She frowned at his response. "Not what I wanted to hear. Maybe, I should stop?" Fred groaned. "N-No! Please don't..." He bites his lip and closes his eyes. "M-Madison...please...let me..." He couldn't say it. Fred felt embarrass, he never been in a situation like this before. Maddie sighs, looks up at him and smiles. "Maybe this might give you some help." He gasped as Maddie took him into her mouth, he grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her further down his cock, earning a few moans in the process. "Oh my...Madison! You're...going to...make me cum!"

She pulls away, replacing her mouth with her hand. "Go ahead baby! You taste pretty good!" She chuckles from the noises he was making and got up, her hand still pumping his cock as she places it in between her, rubbing the tip against her entrance; she moves to his ear, moving a few strands out the way. "Should I keep teasing you a bit more? My my Freddy baby, you look like you're about to explode." Fred started to whimper, his pleading getting higher pitched as his self-control slowly melts away. "P-Please..." Maddie chuckles. "Please...what?"

Fred clenched his teeth as he stared at her, his composure now gone as his voice got deeper out of frustration. "That's...enough..."

Madison yelps as she felt his hands grab hold of her hips, Fred pushes his cock fully inside her causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Fred turns and pushes her against the wall, pumping his cock roughly inside her. He begins to move faster, growling and grunting in the process. Maddie's eyes rolled to the back of her head, she sinks her nails into his shoulders as she grabs his hair, a smile formed on her face as she came on him, Fred moaned loudly as he fills her up with his load.

They slid down to the floor, exhausted. Fred rested his forehead on top of hers. When he pulls out, he gasped as he felt her hand wrap around his neck. He looks down and saw her glaring up at him, clearly pissed off. "M-Madison, I... I didn't mean to...I... I don't know what came over me!" Her glaring eyes didn't leave her face, but her frown was replaced with a devilish smirk. She let's go of his neck and stands up, fixing herself up she walks toward the door to unlock it. She turns to Fred and whispered loud enough for only him to hear.

"I'll get you back for that...Freddy."

Fred watches as she leaves the bathroom and quickly got himself back together. Once he was finish, he looked back at the door and blushed. "W-What did she mean by that!?"

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Got rid of that Daddy kink! I know there are some people that likes that stuff (which was why I made that) but, I just couldn't. Sorry!