Chapter 6: Reunion

After their little fun, Madison and Fred moved from the floor and onto the bed to relax, her head resting on his chest as she softly giggles as he closed his eyes and ran his fingers though her hair. "You just can't get enough of my hair can you, Freddy baby?" She asked, kissing his neck repeatedly. "I can't help it my dear, your hair is so soft. I want to play in it all day." Fred whispers seductively. Maddie laughed as she snuggles closer to Fred, slowly rubbing his chest. "Well if you want, I can distract you from my hair again." Maddie mischievously replies, Fred blush as he watches her sit on top of him; he moaned softly as he felt her slowly grinding on his crotch. "Ohhh darling, I'm still sensitive down there, at least be gentle." He whispers. Maddie moves closer to him and smirks. "Oh, Freddy baby, y'know I'm not the gentle type." As she passionately kisses him, Fred groans when he felt her hand rub his cock. Before they could have a chance to play again, they hear a knock on the door. "Maddie, Fred! Come downstairs, we have a visitor!" Muriel shouted.

Maddie gazed at the door in disappointment as Fred chuckled. "Of course, Aunt Muriel, we're coming." Fred responds. Maddie sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, pouting "I was hoping for a different type of coming." She grumbles. Fred laughs and kiss her cheek, causing her to blush. "Now, now, my love. I'm sure it won't take long. Let us get dress, shall we?" Maddie looks at him, still pouting but reluctantly agrees. After they got dressed, they head downstairs. As Maddie got to the middle of the staircase, she was able to see the unexpected guest sitting on the couch, their back facing her. Maddie froze in shock, causing Fred, who was right behind her to stop in his tracks. Fred asked, worriedly. "Madison, is everything all right?" Maddie just stood there silently, her face slowly shifting from shock to annoyance as she glares at the individual. A curious Fred moves around her to get a closer look. The moment he turns to look at the guest, his eyes widen. Muriel happily announced. "Ah! There you two are! Madison, look who came to visit you!" She grabs both Maddie and Fred's hand and led them down the rest of the stairs.

As they got closer, Fred stared at the guest in bewilderment. There sitting in front of them, a woman that looked exactly like Maddie! But, she had a short bob haircut with blonde dyed tips, a purple mini dress with long sleeves which had a hole near her chest, exposing her cleavage, dark pink stiletto heels with matching stiletto nails, multiple gold ear piercings and a beauty mark on the left side of her chin instead of the right like Maddie. Fred slowly looked at both Madison and her look alike repeatedly, until the look alike broke the silence. "Well? Don't just stand there! Aren't ya gonna say hello?" She said, playfully. Her voice a little deeper than Madison's. Maddie gawked at her for a moment and slowly shifted her eyes to Muriel, who had a smile on her face.

Not wanting to cause a scene, Madison force a smile on her face and slowly shifts her eyes back to the copycat. "M-Mollie! It's sooo great to see you again!" She said, tightening her jaw. Fred, not wanting to stand in the awkwardness any longer smiles at Maddie. "Ah, Madison! I didn't know you had a sister!" He softly chucks, trying to get Maddie to relax a bit. However, his statement cause Maddie to glare directly at him, making him gulp in fear. "Well...this can't be good." He thought. Mollie stood up and walk towards Fred, making Madison flinched as she slowly starts grinding her teeth; staring daggers at her sister, still trying to hold up her smile. Mollie held up her hand, ready to shake Fred's. "I'm her twin sister, Mollie Richards." She flirtatiously announced.

"M-Mollie, is it? Why it's nice to meet you, my name is Fred." Fred proclaimed as he moves his hand to firmly shake hers. "Oh! So, you're Mrs. Bagge's nephew?" Mollie asked, looking back at Muriel for confirmation. As Mollie slowly shifts her eyes back to Fred, she stops mid-way to look at her sister; smirking slightly and shifts back to Fred. "I gotta say Fred, you're quite a handsome gentleman."

Uh oh.

Even though Fred was looking at Mollie, he could still feel eyes piercing through him. Scared to look over at Madison; Fred laughs nervously. "Umm, why thank you, M-Mollie." Fred quickly freed his hand from hers, placing his hands behind his back as he sweats nervously. There's something going on between the twins, it was obvious by Madison's behavior. Fred could feel her anger; whatever it was, he certainly doesn't want to be in the middle of it!