Part 8

You walked down the hall on the way to the main department your hair still damp from the torrid shower -if you could call it a shower- the smell of Yoongi's sweater comforted you in some way and you rubbed the pink skin of your little finger and smiled. You had made a pinky promise with Min Yoongi, and your heart fluttered more than you wished it would as you remembered the look in his eyes and the words that fell from his lips "I promise I won't fuck anyone else than you."
Sure it could have been more poetic, but they meant something, at least to you. They meant that Yoongi was yours and you were his. You wouldn't see him with Emma anymore and for some reason you believed in the childish promise.
You entered the classroom for French and sat down next to Hoseok as if nothing was wrong hoping that he wouldn't notice your unusual attire. Unfortunately for you, the second he laid his eyes on you, his mouth dropped wide open and you knew you were in for it. He didn't know whose sweater it was, yet.
He examined you as if he was waiting for you to talk first, but you didn't know where to start so you just pulled out your stuff awkwardly from your bag hoping that maybe he would choose to avoid this conversation.
"I see you won't start explaining so I'll just get straight to the point." he stated and the harsh stare he gave you sent chills down your spine.You never liked when Hoseok was angry, it was a rare occurrence which made it even more dreadful.
"Is this Yoongi's?"
There it was, you didn't have to answer he saw your composure fade within seconds and he could tell what had happened. Having grown up with your best friend had its perks but in that moment you wished you weren't as close.
"Oh my fucking god." he sighed as the teacher walked in.
"Watch your language Jung Hoseok. Get your stuff out." he snapped and for once you were happy he was so strict.
"I am not finished with you." Hobi muttered as he bent down under the table to reach for his notebook.
That tension between you and your friend was thick enough to cut it with a knife, you hated every second of that French lesson. You didn't listen to a word the teacher said and mainly stared at the paper on your desk apprehending the moment Hoseok would finally lecture you.
After what seemed hours of "ensuite" which seemed to be the professor's favourite word you stepped out the bell rung and the instant the sound hit your friend's ear his head snapped towards you, in a movement that seemed almost unnatural.
"So tell me what the HELL is going on?" he growled and honestly you couldn't blame him, he told you to stay away from him but you kept going back as if you actually liked being hurt.
You sighed as you put your bag on your shoulders thinking of a simple way to explain, and sadly there wasn't any way to say that you were in a fuck pact subtly. You waited until you stepped out of the room full of prying ears and just spat it out, there was no way you could get yourself around this.
"Yoongi and I made a promise to fuck only each other." you said without looking him in the eye as you walked down the corridor. His presence suddenly disappeared from your side and when you turned around you realised he had stopped in complete shock.
You walked back to him your shoulders slumped as the shame crashed upon you.
"I'm sorry." you mumbled when you finally faced him, still incapable of looking at his disappointed face.
He grumbled something before asking "Did he force you into it?" he asked in concern.
"No." you admitted and it only made the situation worse because you had chosen to make this stupid decision. "He gave me a choice, I'm the one who said yes." The words you spoke were barely audible as you looked at anywhere but Hobi's face knowing very well his face was covered in disappointment.
"Listen," he said sternly as he grabbed your face to look at him and you noticed that although the line was present in between his brows there was a certain softness in his expression. He let go of you once your attention was focused on his eyes "You can do whatever you want, especially concerning your sex life, I shouldn't be one to dictate your choices. But after the other night, I am not convinced that what you are getting yourself into is a good idea."
You didn't dare say a word scared you would make the situation worse, so he just continued. But you knew that there was truth behind his words, you were in for an awful ride when the euphory of the amazing sex faded away.
"You and I know your feelings are at risk. I love you but I don't really want to be the one to pick up the mess if all of this goes to shit, so be careful.. alright?" he nudged you with a soft smile.
"I understand." you nodded and before you could change subject he added,
"Oh, and avoid talking to me about Yoongi for a while, please. I am pretty pissed."
Of course he was, even you had a small voice in the back of your head yelling how fucked up this all was but you chose to ignore it.
You were heading to your next lesson after lunch and you saw Yoongi with his friend's small butterflies spread across your body like each time your eyes fell upon him and you hated that he caused you such a reaction. You walked past him, expecting him to see you and maybe acknowledge your presence, he didn't, he completely ignored you. You wouldn't even know he had seen you if your attention weren't focused on his every move.
You had hoped he would at least send you a small smirk, or maybe act like you were a friend of his. But once again you had been too naive, you knew very well that no emotions were involved your agreement. He had no interest in you as a person, the only thing he liked about your was your sex, and you didn't even understand why he liked it that much either. You were the fragile one allowing yourself to feel things when the pact was clearly against that. Your heart sunk and you cursed yourself for being such a dumb bitch. Your shoulders slumped as you got closer knowing very well by now he wouldn't give you an ounce of his attention. You lifted your eyes from your feet and noticed that Taehyung had seen you and kept nudging Yoongi with a teasing smile and as you passed by your heard him whisper "Hey look who's there." with a giggle and Yoongi just punched his arm clearly not having any of his nuisance. You were pretty sure Taehyung was teasing him about you but how on earth did he know about it?
You hoped he hadn't gone and told all of his friends, what would you pass for now? You didn't want to be known as that slutty girl that slept with everyone because it certainly wasn't true.
Yoongi was the only exception and you wondered if that actually didn't make it all the worse.
It had now been two weeks of the best sex you had ever had in your short life. But something was off. The whole booty call thing wasn't working for you, Yoongi just called you whenever he wanted to get himself off. Sure you always enjoyed his cock as much but the guilt that was forming in the pit of your stomach each time you ran to him just to suck him off was far from pleasant. There was something degrading in letting yourself being fucked by a man you had feelings for without any emotions in return.So each time you got on your knees for him, knowing very well that he just saw you as a fuck toy, you felt just a little bit of yourself crumble again.
It was 1 am and although you hated yourself for it, you still envied him as you laid back in your bed slowly stroking your soft spot while you admired that one nude you had of him. It was absolutely stunning and you had no idea how a sane person could resist looking at it for hours. Your fingers pushed inside your pit already overflowing with your juices but it wasn't enough. Although the friction caused by your pumping digits was enough to make the warmth in the pit of your stomach leak onto your sheets, it was nothing compared to Yoongi's size.
You wished he was with you as you remembered his low groans whenever he started to hit his high and how handsome he looked when his bangs stuck to his forehead by the numerous pearls of sweat. Suddenly you realised something you should have thought of long ago. This pact was not one sided, you had very much the right to booty call him as well. You weren't sure if he would like it all that much, since he was more the dominant type, but in that moment you couldn't care less. He had demanded you to suck him off on the most inappropriate occasions and you had run to him almost wagging your tail in excitement, now it was his turn to fill his part of the deed.
You let your fingers find his contact on your phone and you texted him as fast as you could your right hand still rubbing your throbbing core.
I need your cock right now. [1:12]
There was no point in turning around the subject, so you were as straightforward as you could possibly be. He replied almost instantly.
I'll be there in 5 baby [1:12]
Thank Goodness he wasn't in the mood for any sexting you couldn't wait any longer.
You got up and slipped on a pair of loose gym shorts that you wore as your pyjamas, who cared what you were wearing you'd most likely be naked the second you reached him. You hopped over to your window while putting on the small piece of fabric and you could feel your impatience running down your thighs. Thankfully the window was already open otherwise the sad thing would squeak and the whole family would be awake. You stuck your face out in the warm summer breeze on the lookout for any students car. Every time headlights appeared at the end of the street your head snapped up in hopes that it would be him, each time it wasn't. It had now been more than five minutes and you had no idea what was taking him so long, did he not understand how desperate you were?
Hurry the fuck up [1:20] you sent, hoping that he hadn't forgotten about you.
Seconds later he answered and you never opened a text so fast.
I'm up the street hun [1:20]
Hun, you didn't miss out on the cockiness of that word, and you could just picture his stupid grin as he sent that, probably wanting to get you worked up. You didn't admit it but it worked.
You threw your leg over the window ledge and proceeded to sneak out the house like you had done so many times before. Your feet knew the familiar steps to the safe ground but you felt a slight sting when you jumped onto the bin, you didn't give it too much thought and started to run towards Yoongi's car that you spotted a few meters up. Your bare feet got scratched by the rough concrete but you didn't mind all you wanted now was Yoongi. It was an old red car, much like any other student's vehicle except this one contained something much more precious. Inside you could see his face lit up by the dim lighting of the small (and pretty useless) lampposts. You finally reached the top of the street you opened the door and slammed it behind you. When you turned your head you met his amused gaze and you wished you could wipe that look straight off his face even though it caused a faint spark in between your legs. You held his stare and spat, "Well what are you waiting for?" you came here to fuck not joke around.
He chuckled, "I didn't ask to be here, you're the one who should make my trip worthwhile."
You sighed, "You're such a cocky douche sometimes."
"You love it."
You frowned in disapproval but it didn't even manage to convince yourself, you both knew what effect he had on you. It pissed you off how true his words were, you loved his cockiness too much for your own good. You let your gaze linger on his face that cracked into a smug grin, as he licked his lips staring at you, and seeing the pink flesh make its way out of his sweet mouth was enough to make you succumb.
"I am done with talking." you grumbled and threw yourself onto his soft lips, and his taste only made the fire in your pit ignite once more.
His lips formed a small smile and you found that he was enjoying this way too much. Naturally, his hands found their way on your hips and he pulled your body closer to his and while he was distracted by your tongue slipping into his mouth you grabbed his crotch and he was practically ready for you already. "God I thought I was the needy one." you smirked when he gasped out of surprise.
"Shut up." he muttered as he covered your lips with his. You loved when he couldn't admit how much he enjoyed you because you knew just how weak you made him even if it was only when sex was involved.
You straddled him in a hurry, you couldn't wait to feel him, your patience had its limits. He kissed your collar bones and you loved how good his tongues felt when it brushed your burning skin. You let out a quiet moan when his teeth dug softly into your flesh just enough to get a reaction out of you. He said nothing but you could feel his lips curl into a smile. His hands travelled along your body relentlessly gliding in between your breasts exposed by your large tee shirt. When he took a hold of one he grinned realising you had no bra on "You're such a dirty whore."
"You would have torn it off of me anyway." you chuckled biting down on his earlobe and letting your lips travel down his neck.
"That's true.." he managed to breathe and you knew he was enjoying your touch. You noticed how his muscles tensed each time your hands stilled upon his chest and before you knew it you were ripping his tee shirt off. His fingers took a hand full of your ass and he started pushing you in a way for your core to rub against the tent that had grown in his trousers. Having not bothered to put any panties on the thin fabric of your shorts was barely enough to protect your center from the harsh friction of his jeans, and another moan slipped from your lips against Yoongi's neck.
You felt his fingers slip into your shorts he couldn't retain his mouth from dropping when he realised that your inner thighs were absolutely soaked. He was about to insert his digits inside of you to prepare you for his dick, but you stopped him "No need for foreplay, just let me feel you, now." you meant for the sentence to come out a bit less quavery but you were crumbling in his hands. All you could think about in your room was this moment, when you could finally feel him and now it was happening your body didn't seem to be able to handle it. You felt shivers whenever he touched you and you craved more.
You lifted yourself to take your shorts off exposing the warm mess your pussy had created, and you noticed his pupils dilate at the sight. His fingers struggled to unbutton his jeans and you managed after what seemed forever in the cramped space of the car to undress him exposing his erect length.
You almost sat yourself down on him but he suddenly stopped you, "Condom" he grumbled in annoyance. He reached for the foil package in the glove box and you watched him roll the latex along his staff and licked your lips at the view. God his dick was never a disappointment.
The second it was on you placed yourself on the tip of his cock and slowly let him fill you and you both moaned at the feeling you had both been craving. You both took a few seconds to let you adjust to his size, your forehead was pressed against his and you shut your eyes due to the wave of pleasure that had crossed your body. When you lifted your eyes you met Yoongi's blissful gaze and you let yourself drown in his dark eyes before you slowly started rocking your hips against his.
"Fuck you feel good baby." he groaned, his words encouraged you to move faster and you soon found yourself jumping on him to get the right angle. His name found it's way in between your moans your kisses, and Yoongi invaded your mind as you fucked him in the front seat of a small car. You almost hit your head on the ceiling when he started to thrust into you from underneath "That's it baby girl you take my cock so well." he practically moaned. You placed an arm above your head to stop yourself from hurting your head, and put your other hand on his shoulder letting your nails dig into his bare skin.
You couldn't believe you were fucking Yoongi in your street where anyone could see you if they happened to walk by, you would be extremely embarrassed if one of your neighbours were taking a midnight stroll. Being in the front seat sure didn't help to hide you if anyone looked hard enough they would surely see you jumping around on his dick, and as matter of fact the car was probably rocking under your hard hip thrusts. You maybe would have cared if the man underneath you didn't smell so heavenly and if his moans didn't plunge you into such a deep frenzy. But Yoongi being the man in question there was no way you could give a fuck of who saw you so long as you were with him and that you hit your high.
Your ass would hit the steering wheel from time to time and you could have sworn the car slightly honked. Yoongi's hands were becoming brutal with their movements as they started to push you further down his length and he hit your walls just in the right spot.
You bent down and inhaled his musk and before you knew what was going on you felt his thumb slide through your folds before it started to rub at a fast pace your bundle of nerves and that was enough to send you over the edge.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum." you whimpered as you felt yourself come undone around him, the fluids overflowing down from your thighs to his. He hissed as your walls clenched over again making him shudder and you knew he was close too. You kissed the crook of his neck as you tried getting over your orgasm. You continued moving your hips and tightened your walls once more and finally, his orgasm took a hold of him. You admired his face as it contorted in pleasure pearls of sweat dripping down his flushed face.His fingers gripped tightly on your hips and you were sure you would have bruises by how hard he kept thrusting into you, moans dripping from his lips even though he bit hard on them. His eyes pierced through yours, and the look he gave you turned you on so fucking bad. He came in the condom and you could feel his dick convulse as your pussy milked the last of his semen.
"Fuck you look hot." you purred still in the trance procured by your intense orgasm.
"I know." he smirked, you should have known better than to stroke his ego like that. He was going to be such a dick about it, but to your surprise, he didn't add anything.
You frowned and took yourself off of his softening length, climbing back into the passenger seat. Yoongi took the condom off and threw it out the window,
"That's disgusting." you commented thinking about whoever would find the condom the next morning and you hoped it wouldn't be old nanny Betty, the poor woman would be shocked to see that in her perfect neighbourhood.
"I wasn't going to keep it in my car now was I?" he mocked clearly thinking you were dumb or something, you hated when he did that.
"Asshole." you said under your breath.
You reached for your shorts that were completely ruined by your juices, you wouldn't be wearing those as your pyjamas tonight. While you bent down to put on the soaked piece of fabric you heard Yoongi gasp and his hand rushed to your back.
"Fuck."
"What the hell are you doing?" you growled, you weren't in the mood for his idiocies, he was holding you in a bending position that was far from comfortable you tried getting out of his grip but he just pushed your head further between your legs.
"Tsk, don't move." his finger pressed against your skin a sting pierced through your back and he let go. "Oh my god."
"What the fuck?" you snapped lifting yourself back into position with a glare.
"I hurt you. You're bleeding." he said in a febrile voice something you were not used to coming from him. You tried taking a look and spotted a scratch above your love handle the blood had been soaked up by your white tee shirt. Great, you ruined yet another piece of clothing. It was quite big but you didn't even realise it was there and if he hadn't commented about it, you would have no idea it even existed.
"It's nothing." you tried brushing it off but he wasn't having it.
"No, it's not, I made you bleed this is not ok. Does it sting?" he asked bending down do get a better look, not knowing what else to do.
"Hardly, except when you poked me." you teased. It seemed a bit too big for his hands to have done, and it wasn't as if he had long nails either. Still Yoongi was panicking and honestly you found it cute, it as obvious he was flustered and trying to remain calm.
"I think I scratched myself jumping from the roof you dumbass." you chuckled while he was checking for a plaster of some sort in his car. That was probably the pain you felt when in a hurry to get to his car.
"What?"
"Yeah I think I scratched myself against a tile." you couldn't help from smiling as you watched his face decompose realising that he wasn't the origin of the scratch.
"Oh." he tried to act like his usual cocky self but it was too late you had seen right through him and you couldn't stop yourself from bursting out laughing and his face turned red which made the whole thing ten times funnier.
"Stop laughing you bitch!" and you just cracked up some more, he was pissed. He had let you see a side to him that he usually hid from everyone and seeing him embarrassed was the icing on the cake. "What's so funny?" he growled, pretending that nothing had happened but it was too late you had seen his face when he thought he had hurt you and it was the sweetest thing.
You tried catching your breath, you weren't expecting him to actually go red, Min Yoongi the confident fuckboy was embarrassed, that sure was something you weren't expecting. You finally managed to compose yourself and grinned "Nothing."
He frowned and even though he tried to look intimidating after what you had just seen you just couldn't take him seriously. "Gotta go now dick head." you chuckled and you don't know what took over you but you leant in and gave him a soft kiss before you stepped out of the car. It was sweet and tender nothing like the rough hungry kisses you usually shared, and you wondered if you actually felt his hand hover over you before retreating. It all felt much too intimate for your type of relationship and your heart skipped a beat at this new contact.
You climbed out of the car and when your feet hit the hard road you realised what just happened and you face palmed as you walked away. You had been caught off guard by his cute reaction and you let yourself sink in your emotions once again. You kicked a stone before you remembered you were barefoot and cursed at the pain.
Your fingers lingered where his lips had been. Why did you do that? That was a couples thing to do, and you were everything but that. You had signed up for his cock not his feelings and the same went for him. All he wanted was your pussy you had to remind yourself that. You remembered the ghost hand that had lingered on your side. He probably just wanted to push you off. The thought stung when it shouldn't, fuck you were dumb. You climbed on the roof and looked back to his car as he drove off.
Yoongi sighed, his fingers on his lips "What the hell is going on with me?" he questioned himself as he took a last look in his mirror to see your figure disappear into your room. He smiled fondly but shook his head as a way to get you off his mind. He shouldn't have let you kiss him like that, you would get the wrong idea, but it felt too nice in the moment for him to move. Fuck he had even hesitated to touch you.
He shouldn't be thinking about you like that. He walked back into his apartment shared with his friends. As he walked up the stairs all he could remember was your face when you smiled at him and an unfamiliar tingle warmed his heart, one that wasn't usually there when he thought about you. He sighed as he pushed the door open and switched the light on, everyone was asleep or out partying he was relieved he was alone. He started to head for the kitchen in search of a drink to take his mind off you and almost screamed when a voice came up from the couch.
"So how was it?" Taehyung interrogated with a large smile. Yoongi had been caught.