Stupid Introduction

If you went past my warning then
HI! I'm a yaoi lover and a nobody.................(┳Д┳)

This stuff right here:

Gives me life😍, it's a freaking drug! And if your reading this you probably agree too

Gives me life😍, it's a freaking drug! And if your reading this you probably agree too. Unless... You were interested in the word YAOI and you wanted to keep reading.

If your not sure your a fan of yaoi, here are just some things to make sure you are(If your sure then move along)😁:

•You get excited at the thought of two males from,anime,manga, or even men in real life being together.

• You look at videos at yaoi moments between (most likely) Asian men such as kpop stars. Such as this-

•You start fantasizing about yaoi

•You've spent sleepless nights reading and checking updates on it.

•You know what MPreg is(this is for my fan fiction readers out there!)

•Your thoughts become more perverted(unless you were already a perv).

•You'll probably start shipping the people around you.

•You'll probably have a lot o-wait scratch that you WILL have a lot of emotions coming out while reading it.

•Lastly, you'll have no one to really relate to about this topic unless it's people online(usually).

And those are some things to let you know you are a fan of yaoi(⌒▽⌒ )
If your still kinda new to this genre then....Heh.....

Welcome to the dark side (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But anyway the reason I made this was just to talk and give out yaoi related content for all the yaoi lovers in the world😊
I will try to update everyday because I love yaoi so much!

I hope you enjoy.....Whatever this is and please comment, because you might give me some good yaoi info that I never new I needed.

But anyway....

Welcome to "The Yaoi Lover"