Rape in yaoi

I know it's considered non-con or whatever but it's still rape and I'm gonna use rape.... Rape, RAPE!

⚠WARNING : excessive use of the word rape in this. You have been warned if your not comfortable.

Now if you haven't seen that much yaoi that has rape in it then you must love a lot if fluff don't you.... You innocent soul... Heh.

Rape is a well know subject in most yaoi such as the finder series. Kichiku, Encount. As well as Hidoku Shinaide which basically started with a rape.... Technically...... Hold on...

I had to crop out some of it so hopefully I won't get reported

This is already a touchy subject as it is.

But he's making him do a blow job in this scene and that's just an example. Thankfully in future chapters(when he finally dyes that hair I hated for a while.) He realizes what he did was wrong and now he's boyfriend material I'd like to get my hands on.....

OFF SUBJECT SORRY.

Anyway rape in yaoi for me is the norm to be honest. I could be reading a yaoi and then a rape scene comes on and I'm like "......... Oh he just raped him didn't he...." takes me like 30 seconds.😂

I don't think it's right of course but when you think about yaoi it's about two (usually) gay males together. Having rape usually gives a sense of.... Reality really.

In reality not all gay interactions are dealt with in a bubble gum drop fantasy where the two fall in love. Their also not dealt with, just having good sex either. The homosexual community goes through a lot of shit and I'm not even going to censor that because they do, but some people just don't understand that.

It's gotten better but yet dumb people like to hold on to there dumb words and judgment to others. I can't even say white people because even though there kinda known for there judgment of people not like *cough* them.(Not saying it's all of them, A lot of them are super duper, nice and cool😊, take my world history teacher for example. Please don't hurt me...😂) People from all over the world are judging others just because they might be a little different.

Gay males go through mess like rape in real life that people need to understand more. For some reason by reading yaoi for me I understand a little more of what males like this go through in some way.

Usually yaoi can be very unrealistic for the gay community, and that's because yaoi is mostly *sex related* and not all just about the romance.

Some of mangaka's keep things real and I appreciate the genre of yaoi because some things they show are what people go through a lot.

Yeah.... I'm a female who hasn't had an experience talking to an actual gay male.....(┳Д┳)

That's all I gotta say I don't know what I was going with that....

But anyway, the main thing I'm saying is rape in yaoi gives a realness to the genre it shows how harsh the world is through someone's imagination. It's a kinda dark subject I know, but I'm kinda dark too...

That's all..... I hope this wasn't to long....