Sunrise....

You know I always look at you from a far before school.....

I would talk to you but I'm afraid, you always keep to yourself and I didn't want to be a bother. I'm just curious about you and watching the sunrise before school even starts. You some how calm me as I look into your eyes when you look at the sun..... I think your beautiful you know.....

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm sorry.... I heard that those guys harassed you again.... I wasn't there to help you and now your walking down the hallways with a black eye and a bruised lip.
I really do wanna show my face to you and confess to you in person but I don't think it's the best time.... Please wait for me....

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You make me really happy for some reason.... I adore you so much.... Your smart, beautiful, and just amazing in my eyes.
I really wanna see you but, I'm a coward..... I promise that when I have the courage I'll meet you...

My little Sunrise Boy~....

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Meet me in class 4-C.

"4-C.... But that's an old class.... I swear to god if this dude is just gonna jump me like the rest I'm staying at home forever...." Yuki said a little scared, to be going to this place.

He had started getting letters once a week. Not gonna lie but it made Yuki blush madly about how this person cared.... But he was afraid.... Afraid that this would be a joke and his heart would just crack, he took these notes to heart and it would be a shame if this was some scam...

Yuki had walked into the old classroom and was shocked to see it so did up. It had decorated walls a nice couch to sit or even sleep in and there were roses scattered on the floor.

"I'm glad you came" a slightly deep voice said behind Yuki and it scared him a little. He turned around to see a big figure with a handsome face holding what seemed to be white roses.... Yuki's favorite.

He wanted to cry, no one had ever done anything like this form him.

"I know you don't know me.... But I'm a first year. I happened to go to the same middle school before you left. I was always drawn to you as you watched the sunrise... You dont know how.... Happy I feel when I see you smile. I wanna get to know you to hold you.... I like you a lot Yuki to the point it hurts... I, Kyoya, will make you happy, and make you feel loved no matter what if you let me be your lover...." He said getting closer to the older.

"Yes...... Yes, Yes!" Yuki said in tears hugging Kyoya tightly.

At that point the two had been together ever since, Yuki wasn't bullied anymore and because of Kyoya, Yuki was able to enjoy life even more.....

Especially now that he had a partner to watch the sunrise with......

Ok so this is..... Well a short story I thought of... Basically about a boy who starts to leave these notes because he's too shy to talk in person until he finally does and boom.... Love blossoms....

The End😆

I hope you guys like this idea of these small stories..... I don't know if I'll do it often but I wanted to add so.... Yeah.....