Fanfic, doujin, and doujinshi

These three words basically all relate to one special thing...

Fans😊

Fan fiction: basically fiction written by a fan of featuring characters from particular stuff like characters from a story or maybe something about kpop idols, etc. ...... I would show an example but..... This is wattpad........ Go find out yourself you lazy bum....( I've actually got a BTS fanfic if you wanna check it out.....you don't have too....... Just say'n 😶)

Doujin: a japanese term for a group of people or friends who share an interest in something. Used to refer to amateur self-published works... Like manga and novels.

Doujinshi: a Japanese term for self-published works, usually magazines, manga or novels. They are often the work of amateurs, though some professional artists participate as a way to publish material outside the regular industry. They are part of a wider category of dojin including art collections, anime, hentai and games. Ex:

(I've looked at this one before😶

(I've looked at this one before😶........ 👌Its short but really good)

Doujinshi's and dojin's are very similar but this is there individual meaning.

The reason I talk about this is because, this is one of the many reasons yaoi is know like this today. With out fans who have worked there butts off to make fantasy stories about stuff from other series. We yaoi fans would probably never experience this special part of the yaoi world.

If you have ever made fanfic, or doujinshi's your amazing. You can come up with the most crazy stuff that excites fans. In my opinion most fan based work is really popular in the yaoi world considering that a lot of people like shipping....... Everything...... But I do too so.......

So thank you for making all the amazing works that people can fanboy/fangirl over, and keep up this (most likely) sinful work.
😉👍