My Beautiful Boyfriend and I

It was about two minute's I stayed in the coffee shop waiting on my friend I haven't seen in quite a while. The smell of coffee making me sway back and fourth, it was calming. I couldn't wait to meet my friend we haven't met in so long, It felt like a million years.

The door chimed signaling that someone was coming in and there he was. "Johnathan!" I said waving to him to come over.

He saw me and walked over to give me a big hug. "Y/N it's been so long how are you" he asked looking at the menu. "I'm doing fine but let's talk about you, I hear you got a new boyfriend ~" I said to him making him blush a little.

"He's the best thing that ever happen to me to be honest" he said."What's his name?" I asked.
"His name is ken, He's 2 years older then us" he said.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asked with red streaks in there black hair."I'll have a regular iced coffee" Johnathan said. "I'll have a mocha with milk." I said and the waiter write everything down and left.

"So.....You top right? How does it feel to have a older bottom in your life" I teased. "Stop trying to get into my sex life when you don't have one ok?" He said.

"Is that shade sir?" I said acting like I was attacked." Yes, it is" he chuckled.

For a while we just talked about things in life and how sh*tty it could be. It was nice to talk like this again. After that time we both got our drinks and sipped them.

"It's so nice to see your face and talk like this. But seriously tell me about your boyfriend, do you think I can meet him?" I asked.

"If he's at home sure, but I guess I can tell you when we first met." He said.

"Spill" I said focused on the details he was about to tell me.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

We met after I finished college.
I had finally gotten that job I wanted and was living pretty good.

At work I wasn't very social so I never really went out and got a drink with any of my coworkers.
But then a new person came in and I thought he was just gorgeous. He had light brown hair with a slim figure and plump lips.

He was gonna work on our part of the building and I was really happy.....

"So it was love at first sight for you wasn't?" I stepped in. "Let me tell the story for Christ sakes" he said. "Sorry, continue"I said.

Anyway after weeks past I would just gaze upon him for a while. It's funny because I didn't even get his name till the next month.

"That's just sad, like sad..... If it was me I would stalk him on his social media and see if he got a boyfriend already, heck I wanna make sure he was gay." I said in a mouth full. "Yeah but that's you Y/N, you'll stalk anyone that your curious about" he said."True... Keep going" I said.

Ok so after a while I started to actually talk and have a full conservation with the man I was so interested. We actually had alot in common and we would start to meet often after work to just hang out.

"Ahhhhh, that's so cuuute!" I squealed. "Your bill" our waiter said."I'll pay, here you go" I said giving the waiter cash, letting them leave. "Do you wanna finish this while we walk? You said you live close to here, can we just walk to your house?" I asked.

"Um, Sure let's go" he said getting up. We walked out the coffee shop and started to walk. Then he started back his story.

So, for 2 months it was honestly just the best, to just talk was nice. He even invited me to his apartment sometime.