Chapter 3: Lets Play A Game

Luna's POV

I woke up to something hitting my face, ow that hurt. The thing that hit me landed on the tree branch next to me. It was a small rock, where did that come from? I picked it up and was studying it when another flew threw the air and hit me in the eye. OW!

I rubbed my eye, "Okay, that one definitely hurt."

Next thing I know, multiple rocks hit me all at once. It appeared to be coming from twenty feet below me. What the hell is going on? I looked down and there was about ten teenage boys sending rocks my way with a slingshot.

"What are you guys doing?!" I yelled.

"Well Pan said to get you, so this is our way of getting you" said one of the shorter boys with curly hair.

"Who is this Pan that everyone keeps talking about? Is there someone named Pot, too?"

"Wow, she's real funny, isn't she?" said the curly haired boy.

A couple more rocks flew my way.

"Will you guys quit it?!"

"Not till you come down."

"Well, I'm not going to come down if you guys keep flinging rocks at me!"

"You probably won't come down either way" said another boy.

"Wow, someone who is actually understanding my actions. Now, stop throwing rocks at me, or you'll piss me off!"

"Fire!" said the curly haired one.

They all flung rocks at me at the same exact time, and they all have very nice aim because every single one hit me in the face. This infuriated me, so I picked up my bow and arrow and shot one of the arrows towards the short, curly haired guy. I got him right in the shoulder, bullseye.

He cried out in pain and fell to his knees, clutching his hand to his shoulder, "What the hell, man?!"

"I told you not to make me mad!"

"Just get her down from there, now!"

One of the boys threw a spear towards me and in my attempt to dodge it, I lost my balance. I fell off the tree and everything felt as though it was in slow motion. Oh god, I'm going to break something. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the impact with the ground. But before I hit the ground, someone's strong arms caught me. I gazed up into the eyes of my savior, Felix. Just great.

"Hello love, miss me?"

"Well it certainly looks like you can walk again" I smirked.

He glared at me and then dropped me to the ground, "Put her in the cage."

Before I could reject, two of the boys picked me up, took away my bow and arrows handing it to Felix, and then threw me into this cage that seemed to be made from bamboo. Once I was in the cage, they started to walk down the foresty path back to camp while carrying me.

"Hey, I'm not an animal!"

"Yeah but we need to make sure you don't get away" said Felix.

"Then let me out of the cage and you'll have my word, I won't run away."

"Not a chance. I don't trust you, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that."

"I can call you whatever I want."

This filled me with rage. I clenched and unclenched my fists and began to count to ten.

"Aww, did I upset the little princess?"