Chapter 4: Aim and Shoot

Peter Pan's POV

I laid Luna's still body on the bed inside my tent. I brushed one of her brown, wavy pieces out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. I watched as her chest rose and fell with each intake of beath, she looks really peaceful. She's probably going to be knocked out for a while so might as well search the island to make sure she didn't mess with anything.

I walked outside of the tent and closed the flap. I walked up to my group of Lost Boys and told them, "None of you are to go in there, got that? When you start to hear her get up, call out for me."

They all shook their heads unanimously. Good, that means they won't cause trouble here while I'm checking out other stuff. I nodded my head at the Lost Boys and pushed off the ground really hard so that I was lifted into the air. I flew above the island and looked down to see if anything was disturbed, it looks pretty good and untouched. While flying over the forest, I saw something lying down on one of the paths, it looked like a big, brown blob. What is that?

I flew down to the location to get a better look. When my feet touched the ground, I walked over to what appeared to be a dead deer in the path. I knelt down next to it and examined it. Yup, it was definitely dead. There was an arrow sticking out of it's eye; I pulled it out and held it in my hand. Examining the arrow, I saw that it had "L.R." carved into the shaft of it. Luna.

I pressed my hand to the deer's face and looked at the eye. The arrow must have shot and landed dead center of it's eye. That is really good aim. If this is Luna's arrow, I might have to look out for her. I chuckled to myself, yeah right, I'm Peter Pan. But then again, this does question whether or not I can actually trust her.

"Pan!"

I heard my name being called in the distance, guess it's time to go back. I pushed off the ground so that I was in the air again and began to fly back to the camp site. When I landed, I saw that all of the boys were huddled together at the opening of my tent.

"Hey, all of you, get away from there!"

Felix walked up to me and said, "The girl is awakening."

"Thank you, Felix. I'll go check on her by myself."

He nodded and then walked off, motioning all the other boys to follow him.

I opened the flap and walked in to see Luna sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"Tired, are you?"

"Yes," She yawned.

I threw the arrow and it went straight past her head and stuck into the side of the tent.

"What the hell? You could have hit me!"

"But I didn't." I smirked.

"What was that for?"

"I want you to look at the arrow."

"And you couldn't just hand it to me and say 'hey Luna, check out this arrow.'"

"No, of course not. That's too easy."

She sighed and pulled out the arrow from the side of the tent. She held it out in her hand and smoothed her fingers on the head of it. She looked up at me for an explanation.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?"

"Is it yours?"

"Why would it matter if it's mine?"

"Just answer me."

"We've been through this before, I'm not going to answer when you're not giving me answers."