Chapter 6: A Blushing Storm

Luna's POV:

The light was streaming through the crack of the flap as the birds chirped in the trees surrounding the tent.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Peter's green ones staring into mine. A giant smirk crossed his face as I saw him study mine with intent.

"What are you staring at, Pan?"

"Well I'm just really curious about something."

"What?"

"Why Felix found you so attractive."

Ouch. That stung a bit.

"Uhm, thanks I guess."

"Don't get me wrong, a bruised, cut up face can be pretty hot, but yours is so bad that I can't even see your eye color."

"A bruised face? What?"

I reached up and touched my cheeks feeling that they were really swollen. Is this from the first day I arrived here? 

"My boys really did a number on you, huh?"

"I guess so. I totally forgot about that."

Definitely not going to let the Lost Boys get off the hook that easy. 

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really, I've been through worse."

Peter started to move restlessly, "Oh wow, I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

Green smoke formed around his hand and when it disappeared, he was holding this small blue bottle.

"After you get ready this morning, drink this. It'll get rid of everything."

"Got it, thank you."

He nodded, got up from the bed, and walked out of the tent. I walked into the bathroom and started to fill up the tub. I stripped off what I was sleeping in and climbed into the tub filled with warm water. Ooh that feels good. Once my whole body was under the water except for my head and shoulders, the sparkles began to form and my tail appeared. This is so nice and relaxing. I submerged my head under the water to get my brown locks wet. When I resurfaced, I grabbed the shampoo bottle and cleaned my hair, it smelled really good. I looked to the right and saw that there was a razor next to the side of the tub, thank you Pan. There was no way I was going to let hair grow on my legs and armpits. I stuck my tail out of the tub so that it dried and then disappeared so I could shave the legs that were left behind. I ran my hand on them, god soo smooth. After I finished with the bath, I drained it and took the towel hanging on the rack next to it. I wrapped myself in the towel as to dry off, then I walked over to the sink and drank the blue bottle which instantly got rid of all of the cuts, bruises, and dry blood from my face. My face was back to it's normal self. Sweet. When I was studying my face, amazed that the bottle actually worked, I heard a knock on the door. Clutching my towel, I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Felix on the other side.

He stared at me with gaping eyes and kept looking me up and down, "Yes, Felix?"

He definitely looked like he had a hard time trying to keep his eyes off of me. He began to stammer, "P-P-Pan wants t-to know what y-y-you would like for uhm b-breakfast."

"Put a girl in a towel and the strong men around her become mush."

He began to blush and tried really hard, and I mean really hard to stare at just my face.

"Y-you don't have the c-c-cuts anymore."

"Nope, Pan fixed me up. Tell him fruit."

"Tell who fruit?"

"Pan."

"W-why would I say 'fruit' to him?"

"Because... that is what I would like for breakfast..."

"OH! Right! Breakfast. Got it. Fruit. Yum. Okay, well, I'm going to go now."

"See ya, Felix."

I closed the door and went to the sink. I brushed my hair and let it fall over my left shoulder, I brushed my teeth, and then I heard another knock at the door. I walked over, still clutching my towel and opened the door.

"Yes, Felix?"

I looked up from the floor and stared straight in the eyes of Pan. Oops. Not Felix. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a look.

"Sorry, Pan."

"Now I know why Felix was all flustered when he walked up to me and kept repeating the word fruit."

Sarcastically, I replied, "I wonder why."

Pan cleared his throat, "So I uh see that the bottle worked."

"Yes, it did. Thank you. Hey Peter?"

He smiled, "Yeah?"

"Do you mind poofing me up some clothes? My other ones are kind of covered in blood."

"Oh yeah, sure." He waved his hand and a flowy dress with a corset appeared. 

I laughed, "You want me to wear that?"

"It would be very flattering."

"So you have been staring at me this whole time in the towel instead of looking at my face!"

"It's kind of hard not to stare."

I turned a bright red and when I reached foward to grab the outfit from his arms, I tripped over my own feet and landed right on top of him, my towel slipping through my grip as I fell. We laid on the ground in a moment of silence with his hand on the small of my back. 

"Peter. I'm going to need you to close your eyes, like right now."

"And why would I do that?" He smirked.

"Maybe because I'm completely naked on top of you."

He looked over my shoulder, "Nice ass."

I placed my hand really quickly over his eyes and yelled, "I mean it!"

He laughed and closed his eyes. I then got up and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around myself super tightly. I cleared my throat.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Yes."

He opened them and sat up with a huge grin on his face.

"Please stop thinking of my ass. Just delete that image from your mind."

"Not going to happen."

I turned bright red again, leaned down, grabbed the dress from the floor and stormed off into the bathroom. When I came back out, I was ready to start my new day. I looked down to the floor to see Peter still sitting on the floor with a smirk. 

"Oh come on."

"I just remembered something."

"What?"

"What just happened is almost like my fairy incident. So therefore, you've had an embarassing moment."

"One I do hope to forget."

"I don't."

I kicked his leg, he laughed and stood up.

"Ready to go pick some fruit now?"

"You won't just poof some up?"

"But then you wouldn't get the fun that comes along with exploring the island."

"Fine, then lets do it."