Chapter 5: Laughter Fills the Air

Luna's POV

Peter Pan and I were laughing really hard as we walked into his tent from the eventful night of shooting.

"Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. So, you were standing in front of all of the fairies, in the dark, completely naked?"

"Yes, but it wasn't compltely my fault!"

I started to laugh hysterically as I sat on his bed, "What do you mean completely?"

"Well, the boys and I were playing pranks on each other all week, right?"

"Okay ... and?"

"I was going for a swim in one of these coves, and that night was really hot. So I kind of went swimming naked." He started to blush.

"Oh my goodness, is Peter Pan actually blushing? This is a site to see."

"Oh shut up." He playfully pushed my shoulder.

I grabbed one of the pillows and hit him with it, "Finish the story, I want to know what happens next!"

"Looks like someone is interested in hearing what happens when I'm naked" he smirked.

I hit him with the pillow again and his hearty laugh filled the air. I then gave him a look as if to say continue.

He smiled and said, "Okay, so when I was swimming under the water, the boys took my clothes. I had absolutely no idea at the time, and this cove is right next to fairy territory."

"Go on," I urged.

"So when I resurfaced, I reached out expecting to feel a pile of clothing, but all I felt was the rocks. I got out of the water and looked around desperately for my clothes. When I finally realized that it was the boys who took it, I was standing in front of about five fairy girls. Yes, they were giggling a lot and I was probably about as bright as a tomato."

I was laughing so hard that I snorted, "And then what happened?"

"Well it's not like I stuck around there being naked and all. I gave them a quick wave and then ran out of there as fast as I could." 

"Why didn't you poof yourself a towel or something?"

He put his face in his hands, "Why didn't I ever think of that?"

I started to laugh uncontrollably just imaginging the whole situation. He took the pillow from my hands and hit me with it. 

"Shush Luna, I'm sure you've had embarassing moments too!"

"Nothing like that!" I snorted. 

He stood up from the bed and began to take off his shirt, revealing a very chiseled body. 

"Woah, woah, woah. Just because you told me a story about you being naked doesn't mean I want to see it." 

He shook his head and threw the shirt at me, "Pajamas. You need something to sleep in."

He walked over to his dresser, took out a flannel, then took off his pants so that he was just in his boxers. 

"So I guess I don't need to ask if you're a boxers or briefs kind of guy." 

He smirked and began to put on his flannel. 

"Luna, are you going to get changed?"

"Not with you in the room!" I threw the pillow at him.

"I had no problem with you staring at me."

I blushed and yelled, "Peter!"

He smiled really big. 

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you called me Peter." 

"Oh, shut up. Before you leave the room so I can get changed, can you poof me a hairtie and a toothbrush?"

He bowed and said, "Anything for the lady."

Green smoke formed around his hand and there was the toothbrush and hairtie, "Thank you."

"No problem, just call when you're ready for me to come back in." He walked out. 

I took off my jeans, t-shirt, and bra, and put them into a pile next to the bed. I slipped on his shirt and then walked into his bathroom, what kind of tent is this anyway for him to have a bathroom in it? Magic, duh. I brushed my teeth so that it was really minty. God, I hate bad breath. When finished, I splashed my face with water and took the hairtie and put my hair into a messy bun. I walked back into the main part of the tent and called for Peter to come back in. 

He walked in and gave me a once-over. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I crossed my arms over my chest. I coughed, which brought his attention back to my face. 

"So uhm, where am I going to sleep?"

"In my bed."

"And where are you going to sleep?"

"In my bed."

"Wait, we can't sleep in the same bed."

"Sure we can, it's king size."

"Hmm, fine. But I swear to god, if you try to cuddle with me."

"You're good with an arrow, and hitting a guy in the nuts. I know."

"Good." 

I climbed into his bed and got under the covers. He climbed in next to me and clapped, which turned off the lights in the tent. Show off.

I scooted around until I got comfortable, "You good now?"

"Yup I'm good. Comfy bed you got here."

He laughed and then paused for a second, "So, what happened earlier today when we were walking to the target place?"

"I thought you promised not to ask any more questions, mister?"

"Right, sorry. I'll just save that question for another day."

"Doesn't mean I'll answer."

"Whatever you say. Goodnight, Luna." 

"Goodnight, Peter." 

I pulled the blankets over me, closed my eyes, and passed out.