℺ຶཽྈ"1"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: Ask_Zane

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

"ONE... TWO... THREE... GO!"

Aphmau walked down the alley with her hands on her hips. When she reached the end, she did a classy pose to match the category of her outfit and then walked back with her hands dangling.

"That was awesome!" Ein, the fashion designer she's working with, clapped and Aphmau came down and walked towards him.

"Okay Aphmau you'll be the last one to come up the alley because that outfit is my surprise to everyone." Ein said and Aphmau nodded.

"But I'm a little nervous. It's my first time to wear the surprise." Aphmau said and sighed.

"Aphmau... You're the best model I had ever, and you're willing to work with even more famous designers. I'm pretty sure that this collection will help you a lot." Ein said as he patted Aphmau's shoulder.

"I understand." Aphmau said and sighed.

"Now go change your clothes and put the outfit back in the cabinet." Ein said and his phone ringed.

"Hello?........ Oh hello sir............ Really?.......... Okay............. Don't worry I have someone here who's very professional............ Okay see ya at the party." Ein said then hung up.

"Aphmau guess what?" Ein said as Aphmau came out of the fitting room and placed the outfit in the cabinet.

"Hm?" Aphmau hummed as she got out a mint bubble gum and started chewing it.

"Aaron Lycan is coming to see the show." Ein said and Aphmau lit up.

"He is?!" Aphmau said and Ein nodded.

"YAWS I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET HIM!" Aphmau jumped up and down around the place.

"And this is your perfect chance, he's looking for a model." Ein said Aphmau ran up to him and started shaking his shoulders.

"REALLY?!" Aphmau said and Ein laughed.

"Calm down its true. Impress him with your skill and he'll be DROOLING over you." Ein said with a wink and Aphmau looked him in the eye.

"I want to practice more." Aphmau said and Ein nodded.

"Sure lets work on your catwalk and the poses."

GOODY GOODY EIN

Ciao Adios