℺ຶཽྈ"8"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: ComicFear

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aphmau squealed and ran towards Ein and squeezed him into a hug.

"I MISSED YOU!" Aphmau screamed and Ein laughed and set her down.

"Geez I'm not your husband." Ein laughed and Aphmau slapped him with a pillow.

"Shut up!" Aphmau said and they both sat down.

"Ein I need to tell you something very important." Aphmau said and Ein's ear twitched.

"Well?" Ein said and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"Me and Aaron are dating" Aphmau whispered and Ein was shocked.

"What?! AAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOONNNNN" Ein yelled and Aaron ran in.

"What's wrong?!" Aaron asked and Ein walked over to him.

"Oh I'll tell you what's wrong, you're dating MY. SISTER!" Ein yelled and Aaron bursted out laughing.

"I mean, your wife ships me and Aphmau so~~~ I don't mind telling her about this~" Aaron said and Ein went pale.

"NO DON'T! Please, she'll make me sleep on the roof." Ein said and Aphmau bursted out laughing.

"That was amazing." Aphmau said as she got out and Ein rolled his eyes.

"Woops gotta go! BAI!" Ein waved and ran off.

"C'mon babe, let's go back to work." Aaron said and they both walked back into the workshop.

"Did you just hear that?" Jennifer said as she turned to Cathy.

"Aaron and Aphmau are dating now." Cathy said and Jennifer collapsed on a chair.

"Jennifer. Can I talk to you?" Aphmau said as she got in, Jennifer looked at her and stood up.

"Sure." Jennifer said and they both walked to the main lobby.

"So what's wrong?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau turned to her.

"Do you mind if you gave me a tour around Falcon Claw? Aaron's gonna be busy and I'll need someone who's living here." Aphmau said and Jennifer smiled.

"Sure, how about we start tomorrow? After work we go and have a tour." Jennifer said and Aphmau nodded.

"I'm cool with that. Thanks Jenny!" Aphmau said then walked away.

Jennifer sighed, and looked towards Aphmau's direction.

"Maybe she's nice."

Ciao Adios!