℺ຶཽ"ྈ6"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: ???

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Published on November 11 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three months later...

"That was amazing!" Aaron said as he looked up at his team.

"After three months of working on that collection and your entries. I LOVED it." Aaron said and the girls smiled.

"And finally you loved one of the shows." Diana said and they all laughed.

"Diana... do you want me to change my mind?" Aaron said and she went pale.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE!" Diana said and they all laughed.

"C'mon Aphmau, you look sleepy." Aaron said and Aphmau yawned.

"Yeah I am, tired." She said and Aaron smiled.

"C'mon, you are all taking a week off." Aaron yelled as he took Aphmau out to his car, hearing the cheers of the girls in the back.

They both went to the car and drove off to get Lilith from Melissa.

"So, were you nervous when you were up on the stage?" Aaron said and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"I was so nervous. Especially that it's my first performance with the most famous fashion designer." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"Hey I didn't want to fail this." Aphmau commented and Aaron smiled.

"I didn't make fun of that, besides I am really honored that I found someone like you. Experienced, cheerful, nice, and a short potato." Aaron said and Aphmau turned to him.

"Hey!" She said and Aaron laughed.

He parked the car and Lilith came in and he said hi to Melissa and they drove off.

"Princess how's your day at your aunt's?" Aaron asked and Lilith giggled.

"It was great! She took me out to Pizza Hut." She said and Aphmau smiled.

"Did you leave us some pizza?" Aphmau asked jokingly and found Lilith pulling out a pizza box.

"I got dad's favorite. Chicken ranch with the cheesy bites crust." She said and Aaron smiled.

"Thank you darling." Aaron said as he parked his car in the garage.

They all got out and Aphmau picked up Lilith and got into the house, she placed the pizza box on the table and went up to Lilith's room.

Aaron got up the stairs and stopped at Lilith's room, the door was open and he saw Aphmau playing with Lilith. Tickling her, playing ponies with her, and also hide and seek.

He smiled at the two, he's been developing feelings for Aphmau. She really had a lot like Lily, cheerful, loves to help everyone, makes everyone happy and have a smile on their faces, nice and doesn't like seeing anyone sad.

He wanted to confess to her his feelings, but he was scared.

Scared that Aphmau would reject him. But she felt the same way.

She loves Aaron.

"Aphmau?" Aaron called and Aphmau turned around.

"Yeah?" She said as she walked up to him. "What's wrong?"

"I want to talk to you about something important." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Sure! After I set Lilith to sleep." She said and Aaron nodded.

"I'll be in my room." He said and walked to his room.

Aphmau then picked Lilith up and read her a bedtime story, she looked down at the girl and found her sleeping.

She kissed her forehead and left the room, closing the lights behind her.

She walked to Aaron's room and got in.

"What's wrong?" She asked worryingly and Aaron patted on the bed for her to sit next to him.

She sat down and Aaron turned to her and she did the same.

"Aphmau.... there's something that I want to tell you." He asked and Aphmau titled her head in confusion.

He then hooked her chin, making her stare into his eyes and be a blushing mess.

"Aphmau... I love you."

Ciao Adios!