℺ຶཽ"ྈ7"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: LadyUniqcorn

AARMAU CAKE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aphmau's eyes widened at what Aaron said.

"Wh-wh-what?" She muttered and Aaron sighed.

"I love you. I've been feeling this way ever since I've seen you on Ein's show, that's why I got you. First because you impressed me and second is this. I couldn't get over my feelings for you." Aaron said and Aphmau was lost in her thoughts.

"HE LOVES ME! OMG MY CRUSH LOVES ME EVEN THOUGH IT'S TOO WRONG BUT WHO CARES!" Aphmau though as Aaron slowly held her hands.

"Aphmau.... Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked and Aphmau blushed harder than she already is.

"B-b-b-but I am one of your models and- what about the other models? I-"

Before Aphmau could finish, Aaron placed his lips on hers to shut her up.

He pulled away and stared at Aphmau's eyes, which were filled with shock.

"I don't care about what others think and say about us, Aphmau... you're the woman I want to spend my whole life with." Aaron said and Aphmau was lost for words.

"Now... let me ask you again. Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked and Aphmau smiled lightly.

"Yes." Aphmau said and Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her into a passionate kiss. Her slowly falling into his spell and wrapping her arms around his neck.

I'm sitting here and going to listen to all the screams. Yes get it out in the comments section not in public or people will think you lost your f*cking brain.

~~~

"Hey girl!" Aphmau said as she walked over to Maria with Aaron behind her.

"Aphmau!" Maria said and they got in a hug.

"Well Aphie someone's waiting for yah!" Maria winked as she pointed at Aphmau.

"Seriously? It's not like Logan Paul is waiting for me you dingus." Aphmau sasses and Maria laughed.

"Wait..... oh no I forgot to send the email to Jake Paul and Logan Paul, inviting them to the next show." Maria said and Aphmau laughed.

"WHAT?!" Aaron yelled and walked over to Maria.

"What did you just say!" Aaron said and Maria was pale.

"Oh my mom is calling, gotta go!" Maria said quickly and ran off to her computer.

"I'll go see who's waiting for me." Aphmau said and ran off to the reception.

"And here's the girl that didn't even call me ever since you left."

Ciao Adios! And don't forget to fangirl... BAI! *runs off to the unicorns*