℺ຶཽྈ"5"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: Asetsa.arts on Instagram

Published on October 13 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron and Aphmau talked during the drive, they had a lot in common. Aaron stopped in front of his workshop and got out of the car, he opened the door for Aphmau and she stepped out.

They got in and Aphmau admired the workshop, a meif'wa with pink hair ran up to Aaron.

"Aaron we are all ready!" She said and Aaron nodded.

"Where's Maria?" Aaron asked and pointed at the fabric room.

"We just received the package that you ordered and she's checking if it's the right one." She said and Aaron nodded.

"Thank Irene, Kawaii~Chan this is our new model. Aphmau." Aaron said and the girl smiled and shook hands with her.

"Hi! I'm Nana or Kawaii~Chan, I am one of Aaron's models. C'mon let me introduce you to the rest." She said as she dragged Aphmau towards a room.

Aaron chuckled and walked to the fabric room. He got in and Maria was busy looking at the fabrics.

Aaron walked over to the fabrics and started to look through them too.

"Mr. Lycan, they are all the same type that you wanted. But I'm not sure if the feel of the fabric is what you want." Maria said and Aaron nodded and she gave him the file.

"Go to the models and tell them which dresses they will put on for the next collection." Aaron ordered and Maria nodded and took off to the girls.

She got in their room with Aaron's new fall collection, "Girls!" She yelled and they all looked at her.

"Oh man I was about to get Aphmau's number and have a girl's night." Lily said and Maria shook her head.

"Do it later. Aaron wants you to wear thes outfits and get ready for practice." Maria said as she gave them the outfits.

"Wow Aphmau you got the special one." Katelyn said and Aphmau looked down at her outfit.

"I guess... but why?" Aphmau asked and Maria chuckled.

"That's because he knows you're the one." Maria said and Aphmau looked at her.

"But I think Diana should do it, she's a very skilled model." Aphmau said and red and black haired werewolf shot up.

"Nah, Aphmau your body is PERFECT for that outfit. But I'll probably show it off horribly. Aaron wants perfection and his outfits that he makes are so good, so he chooses the model that would fit for that outfit." Diana said and Aphmau smiled.

"Thanks!" Aphmau chirped and Maria giggled.

"CAN YOU ALL STOP WITH THAT GIRL TALK AND GET TO WORK?!" Aaron yelled and they all jumped and went to their fitting rooms to get changed, while Maria was waiting for them.

Ciao Adios!