℺ຶཽྈ"3"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: ???

FASIOOOOON

Published on July 26 2017

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau started packing her stuff back at the studio, "You ready to fly to Falcon Claw?" Ein asks as he leaned on the door frame.

"I'm so excited!" Aphmau said as she closed her luggage.

"But, I'll really miss you Aph." Ein said and Aphmau hugged him.

"Ein, I'm going to miss you too. But when I'm free I'll drop a visit! And don't worry I'll call." Aphmau said and pulled away.

"Thanks Aphmau, be safe." Ein said and Aphmau grabbed her luggage and ran to Aaron's Lamborghini.

Aaron started driving towards Aphmau's apartment and Aphmau was sitting next to him in the passenger seat, "So, are you ready to work with me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau's face lit up.

"I'm so excited!" Aphmau said happily and Aaron chuckled at her attitude.

"You really are something Aphmau, just like what Ein said." Aaron said as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

"What did he say?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he said that you were dreaming to work with me and you have a very spunky character." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed a little.

"Well, he's my stepbrother after all..." She said as she looked down to hide her blushy face.

☆。・:*:・゚~~~~~~゚・:*:・。☆

"We're here!" Aaron said as they stood in front of his house.

"It's so beautiful!" Aphmau said in admiration as she looked around.

"C'mon in." Aaron said as he opened the door and Aphmau got in and looked around, admiring his mansion.

"You live here alone?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked at her then settled down her luggages as he closed the door.

"No I-" Aaron then got interrupted by a little girl tugging his pants.

"Daddy!" She said and Aaron picked her up.

"She's your daughter?" Aphmau asked and Aaron laughed.

"No, I adopted her. She was alone in the streets next to her dead parents so I decided to adopt her." Aaron said as the little girl started messing his hair up.

"Aww~ what's her name?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked at her.

"Lilith." Aaron said and Lilith stopped.

"Ish thwat mama?" Lilith asked and they both flushed red.

"No sweetie." Aaron said and Lilith opened up her arms for Aphmau.

"Here, she wants you to cuddle her." Aaron said and then Aphmau took her from Aaron's arms.

"Cwan I cwall chu mama?" Lilith said and Aphmau blushed.

"Aaron is it okay?" Aphmau asked, her voice cracked and Aaron laughed.

"It's okay, if you're fine with it then okay." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Sure."

Aarmau cake.

I'm sorry for not posting for a long time.

Ciao Adios