℺ຶཽྈ"4"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: Peechyvbee

Published on September 17 2017

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron set Lilith to sleep and walked downstairs to Aphmau, who was sitting in the living room. He went up to her and sat down next to her.

"Is Lilith asleep?" Aphmau asked as Aaron sat down next to her.

"Yeah and I placed your bag upstairs in your room." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"So I'll live here?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"Mhm, I know you don't have a house in Falcon Claw So I decided to let you stay here instead of a hotel." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Thanks! I'll go take a shower." Aphmau said then got up from the couch.

"Get ready because we'll go to my workshop later." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Sure!" Just then, she bolted up the stairs to take a bath.

Then she came down with a simple grey dress anda red scarf and some black simple boots.

"I'm read-y? Where is he?" Aphmau asked herself as she walked down the stairs and saw Lilith's doll.

Aphmau looked at the toy and picked it up, she walked up the stairs and got in Lilith's room. She saw Aaron cuddling Lilith. Lilith was crying onto his bare chest and he was hugging her tightly.

"Shh... shh... I'm here Lily... I'm here..." Aaron said soothingly then Aphmau walked up to them and tapped Aaron's shoulder, he turned to her and she showed him the doll.

"I think that belongs to Lilith... maybe it would calm her down?" She said and looked at Lilith who her eyes sparkled as she was staring at the doll.

Aaron looked down at his little girl who was sitting on his lap and in his embrace and chuckled, Aphmau gave her the dool and she hugged it tightly.

"C'mon sweetie... I'll call Melissa to stay here and take care of you." Aaron muttered as he placed Lilith under the covers and she squeaked.

"Auntie Meliwa!" She yelled and they both laughed.

"Aww.... How adorable." Aphmau commented and Aaron got up.

Aphmau followed Aaron outside of Lilith's room. "You know... You remind me of my wife Lily." Aaron muttered and Aphmau was shocked.

"You have a wife?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"I had a wife... and a son, but they died in a train crash. I was here in Falcon Claw and they were in ScalesWind, they were on their way to me with a train...then they crashed. And died." Aaron said and Aphmau hugged Aaron.

"Hey hey... shh.. I know how it feels to lose someone special to you." Aphmau muttered and Aaron hugged her back.

"Thanks... I really needed that." Aaron said they both pulled away. Aaron grabbed his shirt and slid it on and grabbed his sunglasses and his keys and they both got out of his house and got in his car.

Aaron sat in the driver seat and Aphmau sat in the passenger seat. Aaron started the car and they took off. After a while, Aaron got a phone call.

"Hey Maria......... Look I want you to call Melissa and let her stay with Lilith............. Thank you, how's the workshop?.................. Okay I'm on my way the the new model....................... Alright bye." Aaron said then hung up.

"If you don't mind me asking... but who is she?" Aphmau asked and Aaron hummed in response.

"This is Maria, she's my assistant." Aaron replied and Aphmau looked out the window.

"I see.... So how long is the ride?"Aphmau asked Aaron as she was looking out the window, admiring Falcon Claw

"An hour." Aaron replied and Aphmau sighed and kept looking out the window.

Ciao Adios!