℺ຶཽྈ"2"℺ຶཽྈ

Art by: Frienddubble

Fashion fashion Ein.

Also... AARMAU MEETING AARMAU MEETING I REPEAT AARMAU MEETING!

Published on July 13 2017

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"OKAY GIRLS ONE MORE TIME!"

The models started to walk down the alley one by one, until Aphmau came with a red lace dress that turned purple at the end and the sleeves are transparent red that turned purple at the need with a galaxy heels. She walked with sass and made a spin then stopped at the end of the alley, she then place her left hand on her waist doing a sassy pose and did the same thing with her right hand then spun around and walked back.

Ein is shipping Aarmau

"YOU GO GIRLS!" Ein yelled and clapped happily.

"Sir, the guests are here." Michi, his assistant, told him and Ein's eyes widen.

"Shoot! Go get your speech ready Michi and meet me at the backstage." Ein said and rushed into the backstage with the makeup artist to check on the makeup and style.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

"Hello and welcome to Ein Clarkson's party collection! It's a new release that he was working on for 5 months and we hope you enjoy them." Michi said cheerfully and the crowd started clapping and cheering.

"A huge shout out for Aaron Lycan for attending this show and we hope you enjoy it!" Michi continued and the crowd cheered.

The show started and all the models came in one after the other. None of them impressed Aaron, he was not satisfied by any of them. Until Aphmau's turn.

She started to walk with sass and sway her hips gently and the whole crowd erupted with claps and cheer. Her most concern was Aaron. She put all her practice into this moment.

During her turn, she showed everyone the style of the dress and its texture. Ein was satisfied by her work and was worried at the same time. Worried about Aaron's answer.

Aphmau came back to the backstage happily, "Ein EIN! Aaron is satisfied! I saw his face, it was a face of satisfaction." Aphmau said happily an Ein was about to explode from happiness.

"Aphmau that's awe-"

"Sir, Aaron Lycan is here to talk to you and Aphmau." Michi said as she walked in Aphmau's room with Aaron behind her.

"Hello Mr. Aaron Lycan it's a pleasure to meet you." Ein said and shaked hands with Aaron.

Aaron then walked up to Aphmau who was about to explode, he shakes hands with Aphmau. "You impressed me." Aaron said as he removed his sunglasses revealing his midnight eyes.

You mean r- RANCH SAUSE

"Th-thanks sir." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Call me Aaron. And what's your name?" Aaron said in a rather calm, hot voice. Sending a shiver down Aphmau's voice.

Ein and Erin in the back leik: THIRD WHEELIN' THE SHIP!

Erin: Hey did you take pictures?

Ein: TONS

Srry this convo happened in meh mind.

"O-okay Aaron, my name's Aphmau. Aphmau Green." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at Ein, who was having an inner fangirl phase because he shipped them.

"Aarmau! Yay." Ein though, "Hey Ein, do you mind if I took Aphmau to work with me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau was about to faint.

"I don't mind. Actually I was helping her get a better job, it was her DREAM to work with you." Ein accepted and Aphmau looked at Ein and smiled.

Aaron then turned to Aphmau, "let's go? Because it's a long flight from Phoenix Drop to Falcon Claw." Aaron asked Aphmau and she smiled.

"Sure!"

With that, Aaron held Aphmau's hand and walked to his car to drive to her apartment to pack her up to move to Falcon Claw.

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU EIN MADE AARMAU SAIL